T-W & CO

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2010

Family owned and operated! We specialize in residential, light commercial, and geothermal HVAC. We pride ourselves on our exceptional workmanship, rapid response, and attention to detail. Employees have anywhere from 5-14 years experience in HVAC. Owners Dan & Derek Wall are hands-on with your service needs! Technician is N.A.T.E Certified....

Sheer Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Family owned business with over 35 years experience in the heating and air conditioning field specializing in new construction, existing home installations and change outs.We also provide preventative service maintenances and service many different brands of heating and air conditioning systems

04/27/2020

Very happy. The quote came fast and installation was a few days later. Crew showed up on time and did a great job. Very professional. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Mitsubishi Mini-split AC

09/25/2018

Made a call for service at 10:00 and had a repairman at my house that same Afternoon! Not accustomed to that kind of service, especially around here. Repairman was very professional and took time to explain what was wrong and what he was doing to fix the problem. Will definitely use this company for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hvac repair.

07/27/2016

These guys were awesome! I called to have someone check my a.c. unit, they came out earlier than our appointment the next day. I was given an estimated time they would be able to install a new unit, but when they had a cancellation I was called and made another appointment. The guys came out on Saturday morning and by noon my unit was installed! They also noticed that my duct work had fallen and f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split Unit Heat Pump Installed

01/10/2016

Dan sent his tech out the next morning after contact.  They quickly diagnosed the issue and corrected it.  It was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added refrigerant to my heat pump.

01/04/2016

I was not present at the time, but my wife said they were in and out in about 15 minutes.  They gave it a clean bill of health.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked our furnace to make sure it was working well.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sale, service, and installation of AC and heating. Gas, heat pumps and geothermal

Duct cleaning or space heating

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover