Steve Davis Heating and Air

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since March 2013

We won the 2017 Super Service Award because we deliver on service quality and offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed to each and every customer. We install and replace with the highest quality Trane parts and units, and repair all brands and models.We do same day service with no extra charge for nights and weekends. When you call us, a real person will answer the phone. All of our service technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and certified. Trust the experts, and we’ll make sure your HVAC equipment is more energy efficient and consistently keeping you cool and comfortable, or warm and relaxed year round. Call us today!...

B&G Heating & Air Conditioning

B&G is a full service HVAC provider, with nine (9) employees, with no sub-contractors. We do not post license #'s because of unauthorized use(individuals pulling permits using our license #, therefore, we do not post our license #). Our current rate for combined service call/diagnostic is $89.00. For Angie's List members, we do offer 10% off of repair parts, when repairs are made to the existing equiptment. Bio Treatments(controls allergens, destroy mold spores, bacteria and viruses, controls unwanted odors) are currently at a special price of $69.00 per system. Also, for service contract customers(according to the terms and conditions of the contract), we do not charge additional charges for nights, weekends, or holiday calls(beware of companies who say that they never charge additional for after hours calls). We only list special offers that we can honestly pass on to our customers. Most of the time, customers will find that the companies claiming the most special offers, are the ones who have the highest total invoice price(if it sounds too good to be true, It's not true). B&G has been a family owned and operated company since March of 1976. We look forward to doing business with you.

08/07/2018

they did good job very helpful answering all my question also help with different opitions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new ac unit

07/17/2018

Josh came out and serviced both of our air conditioners. He did a great job and answered all of our questions got us fixed up for the season. Highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune Up

07/13/2018

My wife and I were without air on a very hot day. We called Steve Davis Heating and Air and they fixed it the same day even though it was later. The technician was really nice and we are very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Work

04/25/2018

I can say from the moment I spoke with the office my family knew we were in great hands. Very prompt and professional from the first call to finishing the install of the new TRANE units inside and outside my residence. Josh answered all my questions - took all my information and scheduled my residence for an immediate walk through of my needs. I was greeted at my residence with Josh - the owner - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new unit installed

10/13/2017

Steve and Josh Davis were great in installing our new unit upstairs. They were respectful and worked hard to get done very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new unit

Heating & A/C.