Robert Campbell Plumbing

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Robert Campbell Plumbing has "Same day Response"! All phases of plumbing including, repairing leaks, new construction plumbing of pipes, Bathroom and Kitchen remodeling, hot water heaters - repair and replacement, solar water heaters, etc....

Samco's Contracting LLC

Thank you for considering Samco’s Contracting LLC as your General Contractor of choice. No matter the size or scale of your project, we provide affordable solutions to your everyday needs. As a constructional engineer for 12 years with the US Marine Corps, I decided to expand on my level of expertise by opening up my own General Contracting Company in order to provide the same services and level of expertise utilized while serving our country. Samco’s Contracting LLC was established as a 100% military veteran owned and operated company with the intent of hiring more veterans as my business platform expands. As a Green Star Program Member, I implore innovative approaches to lighting and heating retrofits in my work in and around the Jacksonville area in addition to utilizing environmentally friendly green building material alternatives for your remodel project.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced rusted pipes underneath the house with newer piping. he is great, I would highly recommend him. I love that he goes underneath the house with a video camera phone and then comes back out to show you what is wrong, and then how he fixes it as well.

02/27/2015

He has been our primary plumber for years. He is always very responsive. He finishes what he starts. He is very timely especially if it is an emergency situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked and repaired a leak we had in a rental house.

09/17/2012

I was pleasanlty surprised by a $92 bill. He was here within an hour to take care of the issue. He is a local businessman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to replace the whole spicket because it had sprung a leak.

11/22/2011

GREAT!  THE PLUMBER WAS PROMPT AND COURTEOUS.  HE INVESTIGATED AS TO WHERE THE CLOG WAS BY RUNNING WATER IN THE DRAINS.  THE CLOG WAS PASS THE WASHER DRAIN TOWARD THE STREET.  ONCE, HE RAN THE SNAKE TO CLEAR THE CLOG AND A CAN OF CLOG EATING CHEMICAL INTO IT.  I HAVE NOT HAD ANYMORE PROBLEMS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WATER HAD BEEN BACKING UP IN THE GARAGE THROUGH THE WASHER DRAIN.  FURTHER INVESTIGATION, IT WAS FOUND THAT ALL THE DRAINS WERE BACKING UP.  THE PLUMBER USED HIS 100FT SNAKE TO CLEAR THE CLOG AND PUT A CHEMICAL IN THE SYSTEM TO HELP CLEAR THE CLOG.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

05/04/2010

He is really good but he is really busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to replace a toilet and our bath tub. He has done a lot of stuff for us.

Plumbing, Kitchen and Bath remodeling