D & C Construction

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2012

We repair anything. 3-15 employees depending on the job. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job or the hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges....

Ace Handyman Services Crystal Coast

At Ace Handyman Services we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We want to help the customer from start to finish on their projects to include a one year warranty to make sure the customer is taken care of. We are a locally owned, veteran run and operated business. We can help you with those little projects to the bigger projects. Call Ace Handyman Services for more details at 910.333.1060

Offers by Ace Handyman Services Crystal Coast on Angie's List

08/01/2016

Non-starter. My house was outside of their work radius. Promised to refer someone to me. We shall see if that happens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light remodeling, general repairs

10/24/2014

Very good to work with. I live in upstate NY and purchased the property in NC. I wasn't there for the work to be done but Dan kept me informed every step of progress. Very good to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired kitchen floor, installed new appliances and put new flooring in.

05/11/2013

I needed a wall built at one of my stores in Atlantic Beach, approximately 15' long and 20' high. I found them on Angie's List and they came and quoted me labor only $600, ( I already had most of the supplies ordered at Lowe's and had them delivered there for the job). Danny and his guys came in and knocked the job out within 2 days, which is good, since it was an open retail business. The work wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior wall built 15' by 20' add 8ft light fixtures carpet the stage on the bottom

01/19/2012

I had a wonderful experience with this company. The price was very reasonable in my opinion, and the company was really easy to work with. They completed the roof in two and a half days and cleaned up after they had finished. I would absolutely use this company for my future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof and a couple of doors replaced on my workshop.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,doors