Benjamin Spagnuolo

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2009

I strive to bring the most precise and detailed eye to your application. Whether land or home, I have the experience and knowledge to make your dream project a reality! I bring over twenty years of residential construction and landscaping experience to the table for you. I believe in a "hands on" approach to every project. The understanding that a project is not completed until the client is completely satisfied is what I strive to accomplish. I have a history in the Western North Carolina area for expertise and customer satisfaction. I take pride in the finished product, and strive for the opportunity to show new and existing clients what I can do for them. Let me help realize your vision in a manner truly worthy of you the client. I would love the opportunity to provide you with the professionalism and expertise necessary for your application. Contact me to setup an appointment to discuss your project. Depending on the project I may hire sub-contractors for larger projects. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email....

Stillwell Roofing

At Stilwell Roofing, our goal is to handle anything in regards to roofing. Our full-service approach to roofing installation, roof repair, and much more, will ensure that you don't need to rely on any other contractors for your roofing requirements.

05/31/2016

The job could not have been executed better. Ben was quite accurate in his initial estimate, given the amount of project uncertainties. He came close to his start date and kept us informed of any changes in the timing. Once started, he stayed on the job, to its completion (about 2 weeks). He procured the extra materials he needed and kept track of their costs. He was very neat and organized and cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ben provided the planning and labor for a bathroom remodel: tile floor, shower, vanity and built-in cabinets. He did the removal and installing of floor tile, shower, shower door, toilet, vanity and closets. Basically, most everything as part of the bathroom was removed and all new items installed. Walls were left for the most part and painted. Customer supplied the major materials: shower enclosure & door, toilet, vanity, cabinets, and plumbing and light fixtures (with assistance from a Lowe's Interior Project Specialist, subject of another review), and Ben installed them procuring materials as needed. The installation required modification and build-out of the basic bathroom structure. He handled everything: woodwork, tile, plumbing, and electrical with modifications as needed.

CATEGORY home remodeling

01/08/2016

Benjamin was prompt and courteous.  However, his estimate for labor on my very small kitchen remodel was significantly higher than other estimates I received.  Most have been in the $1000-$1500 range and I was shocked to get an estimate of $4100 for labor that should only take 3-4 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was given an estimate for a kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

I’m responding to this Angie’s List review because I care what perspective and past customers think of me. I’ve never had a negative review and there is a reason for that. My positive reviews have contributed to many of the projects I’ve had over the years. Construction is the work I enjoy and what I do to take care of my family. I can’t have someone that may not see the complete picture of their ...

08/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Ben to convert our unfinished basement into living space with a bedroom, playroom, and bathroom. Ben got to work full speed when he said that he would. With his ideas combined with ours the project turned out better than we had imagined. I always felt like the costs were fair and the quality of work is top notch. Ben was extremely neat, courteous, flexible, and respectful of our project and home. Him being a one man crew was nice by not having multiple strangers coming over. He never left the job for another job which I know is a concern for many. I would recommend his services to anyone.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore down our old deck and constructed a new, larger deck. About 2/3 of the deck is screened in.

CATEGORY decks,sunrooms

11/17/2014

Benjamin is a professional businessman and has what appears to be a great work ethic. The reason we have not actually had any work done as of yet, is that Ben is a one man operation and maintains a full calendar. We look forward to working with him at a later date and time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimates for basement renovation and finishing. Estimates included the finishing of the living area in the basement. Additional rooms to be added included bedroom and bath and the addition of a new garage door. The bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Residential & Commercial Projects - New Home Construction, Additions, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Decks, Roofing, Minor Electrical & Plumbing, Rough Framing, Finish Carpentry Work, Trim Work, Bathroom & Kitchen Back Splashes, Hardwood Flooring & Floor Re-Finishing, Tile Work & Flooring, Interior & Exterior Home Painting.

Check, PayPal