Bentley Electrical Service

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since December 2012

We would love the opportunity to handle all your electrical needs. No matter how big or small your job is, we give it the best that our ten years of experience can offer. Payment is due when job is completed for small job. For bigger projects, 50% is due when rough-in is completed and 50% due at final....

Lloyd's Electric Service, Inc.

Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of markets.

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

03/10/2014

Rates are reasonable, neat, cleans up, prompt and professional.  He is new to the area, and I met him because he is a contractor with Home Depot and he installed an oven for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has installed new outlets after I had new lighting installed in my kitchen, installed ceiling lights, put new outlet in my garage so that I could move my refrigerator, made lights in unfinished parts in the basement wired them to a switch.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

We do it all. From up-dating your service to just changing a light. From adding an outlet to installing an attic fan. We also run phone, cable, speakers, and ethernet lines.

Thing not dealing with electrical.