StereoMan

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Steve Livingston is StereoMan!...

05/15/2017

Diagnosed problem with wireless camera. Installed wired backup camera. Diagnosed problem with video input on head unit. Professional job, reasonable price for product and service. Appears to work alone and had to wait two weeks for service (not an issue for me). I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostics on non-functioning wireless backup camera. Purchased and installed a wired backup camera.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

08/22/2016

Badly. We made an appointment to meet in Asheville, NC. It took me one hour to get there and ten minutes past the appointment time ha called, said he was running late and would be there in about fifty minutes. I said forget it and left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a TV over a fireplace in a new home.

CATEGORY home theater design

As is my habit on the rare occasion that I am running late for an appointment, I called within fifteen minutes of the appointed time to let the client know.

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated requirements for large flat screen TVs in 2 rooms. Also advised on audio components and system installation.

02/02/2016

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereoman had to rewire our wall mounted TV; it wasn't initially done properly. He also programmed our Logitech universal remote. He knows what he is doing and gets the job done quickly. I would use him again.

08/09/2015

Each time he added a connection, he asked whether or not we wanted it, and what it would do when he connected it. He was very methodical, and everything worked fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have installed too many stereo's to count, but i couldn't get this one to use all of our other components. Steve came in and explained everything he did, and he set up everything so it all worked.

CATEGORY home theater design

Home and car entertainment systems installation and repair, PC home computer installation and service, commercial background music systems

Window tinting, car alarms and remote starters, picture tube television repair

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover