Margaret Vestal at RE/MAX Executive

• Trade License Authority
  • North Carolina Real Estate Commission

301 College St

Asheville, NC 28801

Lic No - 226935. Margaret Vestal: Real Estate Broker in Asheville since 2001, working in residential real estate in Buncombe, Henderson, Haywood, and (parts of) Madison Counties. Whether you are buying or selling, contact me to see if my experience, knowledge, guidance, and marketing plans are a benefit for you....

real estate agent (70)

09/12/2020

Moving from Charlotte to the mountains of North Carolina, I needed a realtor. Margaret Vestal was recommended. I thank God for this recommendation as Margaret was amazing. She grew up in the area, so she knows it well. She understands the market and helped me negotiate when I was at a complete loss. She was efficient. She stayed in touch with me. She was conscientious, honest, quick to answer my q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to find a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

I also feel that we became friends, and as soon as you are settled, I think I can brave a lunch (outside)! I loved working with you, and I am so happy you found such a sweet house and neighborhood.

07/13/2020

Margaret was great! She was the ultimate professional. After her presentation to us, we knew she was prepared and would be sensitive to our desires and needs. We asked her to help us stage the house by showing us what needed to go. She knew how to do that. It was painful, but oh so necessary. Her familiarity and use of technology was a big plus. Right away, we were informed on every development. S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Listing my house for sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review and for letting me help you with the sale of your beautiful home. You did everything right to assure a quick and strong sale! I hope you can relax for a while now :) I appreciated you choosing me as your agent. I know I had stiff competition, and I love it when I win! You and Peter were so wonderful to work with.

02/29/2020

Margaret was highly professional while being compassionate and going the extra mile for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to list and sell my home. Needed advice and comparables to help decide asking price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Photo for Margaret Vestal at RE/MAX Executive - 301 College St, Asheville, NC - 38417292

I am so glad it all worked out so well in the end. You were a terrific seller client, and I enjoyed working with you. Thank you!

02/24/2020

Margaret was very professional, experienced and knowledgeable. She helped us narrow down what we wanted, and worked on our behalf with the seller. Excellent! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Margaret was our buying agent for a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! You both were so delightful to work with, and you found a great home!

11/05/2019

This is the second time that we have used Margaret as our agent and we could not be happier. She has thorough knowledge of the area and would accommodate our schedule for viewings since we were coming from out of state. She was a great help during negotiations with the sellers and made sure that everything was moving forward smoothly towards our scheduled closing data. We highly recommend her serv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

I appreciate you both so much and enjoy working with you. Looking forward to the transformation you are going to make on that sweet house :) Thank you for your continued confidence in me!

07/09/2019

Margaret provided great advice for us during a months-long search for a home in Asheville. She had a difficult job, as there were only a few homes in our price range in the areas of town in which we wanted to live. She was great at coming up with solutions! We would definitely go to her again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
real estate buyer agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

But it only takes one right house, and we found it! You had your ducks in a row and knew what you wanted but were still willing to make adjustments, and that made it all easier. I hope you enjoy it and being back in Asheville and near family. :)

02/18/2019

Margaret came recommended from our realtor in Charlotte. I immediately noticed how responsive she was from the introduction email. We were looking for a second home in Asheville and so our schedule was tight and required weekends. She was very knowledgeable about the local area and helped us with everything we needed including local contacts. I would highly recommend Margaret to anyone looking for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Agent - Purchasing A Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with your family to find this great vacation home for you! I appreciate how on top of things you were throughout the process, and am glad it all went so smoothly. Margaret

02/03/2019

Margaret is outstanding, as an agent and as a human being. She is very smart, much smarter than most, and thorough. She explains in detail when asked about processes and concerns, and provides loads of information all along the way. She is careful, and gets to know her clients well enough to be able to say "I love this place for you," and better yet, "Yeah, I'm not feeling this place for you." And...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buy a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2019

You guys were awesome to work with and were so even-keeled throughout a time that brought unexpected waves to your lives. I am so, so happy that you love the house and are safely moved-in. I appreciate your confidence in me and your kind review :) Margaret

11/26/2018

I would highly recommend Margaret if you are looking for a new home in Asheville. She is incredibly professional and responsive, and great to work with. We had two challenging situations with offers (the first one fell through) and were so glad we had someone with Margaret's level of experience and knowledge. She provided a high level of service with helping us do a thorough investigation of issue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Margaret has been our buyers agent for a home purchase in Asheville.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Oh, thank you so much for the positive feedback and kind words. I know it was a bit of a challenging process, but you guys were so steady and calm despite the ups and downs - thank you! I think sitting on the deck enjoying those views will make you forget how hard it was to get there :)

05/30/2018

We were on an extended hunt in the Asheville area, eventually narrowing our search, and then buying in Waynesville. Since we were out of town, this involved several trips over several months. Through this, Margaret listened carefully, adjusted to our changes, was patient, flexible, and very responsive. For each house, she gave her experienced, honest, and candid view - excellent communication and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Agent to purchase a house in the Asheville area

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Real Estate, specializing in downtown & in-town Asheville, West Asheville, Eco Homes, condos, and Historic Homes and Mountain Properties.

Property Management, rentals