John McClung Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10 Spring Creek Trail

Asheville, NC 28806

John McClung Roofing understands that proper installation procedures are extremely important. Many times, an improper installation will void your warranty on your roofing materials, whether it is due to inadequate ventilation, condensation of moisture, improper nail placement, or too many layers being applied to a roof. We will make sure your roof is installed correctly the first time. Call us directly at (828) 582-4165....

roofing (75)gutter installation (10)

07/06/2020

Wonderful! Derick came and found the leak that has plagued us for years, caulked it, gave me great advice for rock masonry sealer and would not charge us. These are great people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correct a leaking rock chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/16/2020

The office was professional and worked with me when I had to postpone the date of the work. They were cheerful, helpful, and did not give me the lest impression that I had inconvenienced them. John McClung is an exceptional business person. He is determined to provide excellent service at a reasonable price. He truly cares about doing his best for the customer. I had asked for addresses of work he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

01/29/2020

Super. This was our first experience with John McClung Roofing & we knew it was a minor job, thankfully. Jesse came out and took a look, and was able to use sealant to resolve. He also shared his opinion on the current roof condition & we will be able to anticipate our future needs. Thank you Jesse!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking stack flange

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

A great experience is what we strive for! Glad you were pleased! Thank you for taking the time to review!

09/16/2019

Super! They were great to work with; clean, neat professional and respectful of our customers. We spent a long time searching for the right people and were so happy to finally find them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof on our restaurant

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so pleased you had a great experience! Thank you!

07/12/2019

They did a good job and I got what I paid for. It took a little effort to have them come back out and take care of an issue but they did come out and took care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm sorry for the delay in taking care of your issue. We do strive for excellence, even if it takes more time than we would like... we will always do what we need to make things right!

04/04/2019

Pre-Review Statement: Although the owner of this company and I share the same surname, we are not family and had not met before John McClung came to my home to provide a work estimate. I was looking at local roofing company listings and figured, with a name like McClung, he had to be a good guy and do quality work. FYI, I was correct on both counts. Read on. John came to our house, brought some sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Uninstall Gutter Guard units and completely replace leaking roof. Reinstall Gutter Guard Units.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

Photo for John McClung Roofing - 10 Spring Creek Trail, Asheville, NC - 37802232

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We are so glad you are pleased with your new roof! :)

03/17/2019

They did amazing. Tina worked with me one on one to arrange the most convenient date for everyone. Frank came and oversaw everything going on. The crew arrived on the dot of 6:30am and got right to work. It was like a ballet with everyone perfectly choreographed. They were done with the entire roof by lunch and left everything immaculate! I would absolutely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an aging roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review!

02/25/2019

all fixed -- would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired a few buckled shingles on high slanted roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

02/23/2019

After searching for a contractor to do the work, used McClung based on online reviews. I contacted them and scheduled an estimate. I then hired to do the work and it was completed as expected. Communication was good throughout, as was the billing and invoice process. I would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Roof vents for bathroom fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

09/04/2018

Derek initially gave us a very reasonable quote on a small leak in our gutter. We asked when he came to do the repair if he could also inspect the roof. He was punctual, knowledgeable and honest. He said we probably didn't need to repair the gutter unless it was bothersome because it was working fine. He also said we could probably go another 3 or 4 years before needing a new roof. The estimates w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter repair, roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad Derick took great care of you! We pride ourselves on honest and fair work! Thank you! :)

Residential Shingle, Metal, or Flat Roofing. Gutter repair or replacement. Solar tubes and Skylights.

Gutter & roof cleaning.