Jeff's Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

46 Claude dr

Asheville, NC 28806

Are you looking to repair or replace an old or damaged roof? Or maybe you need to stop a heavy water flow off of your roof? Don’t spend any more than you need to and get a FREE estimate from Jeff’s Roofing on any new roof system, roof repair, or gutter installation. See how you can save on your monthly utility bills and check out our energy efficient roof systems. Get to Know Jeff’s Roofing: Roofing – Flat roofs, shingles, slate, and more Gutters – Seamless gutter installation and repair We’re available 7 days a week! If you’re worried about not being home during the day while we’re working, we can schedule both night and weekend appointments....

roofing (74)siding (5)gutter installation (2)

07/11/2018

Called and left 3 messages in a 3 week span of time. No call was ever returned. Very disappointed in the lack of response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Just got back from vacation. People who give F grades for not calling you back are so annoying. Obviously I'm too busy or have something keeping me from getting to you. Just give someone else a call. I'm in business to make money, of course if I had time I would of talked to you. I did not! But instead of being a grown up, you want to make me look bad on this site....I've never even talked to you....

05/29/2018

Very well. Arrived when they promised, took exactly two full days, as promised. Large crew, very efficient. Excellent job of cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, some soffit and fascia repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

04/12/2018

Might be a good roofer but communication was terrible. Sent an email via the address on the website but received no reply. Called several days later and he told me he usually received emails but didn't often reply. I was coming into town from 200 miles away to and he agreed to meet me at 3 PM several days later. He didn't show or call. I called and left a message that I would be in town for the ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

[Member Name Removed], I am an extremely busy man. If I make appointments with people for estimates, I keep them. I did not have anything confirmed with you. I rarely make appointments at specific times. I always call first on the day of. So as to avoid this very thing. Good luck sir in your search for a roofer. Sorry we couldn't connect this time. For the record, I have no recollection of even ta...

12/18/2017

They did a great job. I was impressed. I would hire them again if ever I needed my roof replaced. They came when they promised and completed the job in the time they stated on the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof replaced on part of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

11/29/2017

The job was completed well and quickly. We opted to have the gutters cleaned and gutter guard installed at the same time. No complaints about the workers or work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffit and facia had blown off my house it high winds. I had a terrible time getting anyone to even look at it. Because it was open to the elements longer than it should have been, wood also needed replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

11/07/2017

Very well and this company has been a joy to work with. Professional, pleasant and take pride in their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was replace and several construction projects.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

10/14/2017

Had roof reshingled early this month. 1. Quality materials – yes 2. Quality work by efficient crew – yes 3. Reroofing stood up to rain and winds from Hurricane Nate – yes 4. All old materials cleaned up after – yes 5. Done for quoted reasonable price, no surprises – yes 6. Would hire again, for grade A work – yes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roofing materials and install new synthetic underlay, shingles, drip rails, flashing, etc. House took 36 squares of material.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

09/21/2017

Very professional, affordable, and on time. Excellent job and clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New metal roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

03/10/2017

Jeff could not make the repair the same day as it was going to rain. Repair was made a couple of days later. Great service and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discovered a leak in my roof. Called Jeff and he came out the next day and analyzed the problem. The leak was very minor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

03/06/2017

Jeff and his workers were great. Jeff was always quick to get back to us when we called him about scheduling, quotes, etc. They had to replace a lot of shingles on the backside of a house we just bought because of a leak inside a closet in the house. The sellers of our house said there was a "new roof" installed a few years ago. Well, upon starting our project, Jeff revealed that this new roof was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace a leaky roof on the backside of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

Photo for Jeff's Roofing - 46 Claude dr, Asheville, NC - 34573703

Flat roofs Roof shingles Slate roofs Roof shakes Rubber roofs Roof patch-ups Roof tear-offs Roof shingle replacing 5 inch seamless gutters 6 inch seamless gutters we also install prefinished hardwood floors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover