tree in backyard

Hard Exercise Works

in business since

Business Overview

Contact Us
N/A
?

Rating Not Available

Pros who have not received a review in the last three years do not have a rating displayed.

customer rated
1 customer reviews
7 years on Angie's List
Contact Hard Exercise Works
Phone Number
(828) 575-2556
Address
1636 Hendersonville Rd Ste 85 & 95
Asheville, NC
28803

About Us

If you really want to learn how to eat right and lose weight, get started by joining our 5-Week Boot Camp. ---------------------------------------------------------------- What to Expect at Hard Exercise Works ---------------------------------------------------------------- Expert coaches lead you through every workout. We plan every workout of the day (WOD) from over 30-years experience in exercise design. They work for all body types and age groups. You can even work out alongside your kids. You���ll never have the same workout twice. Your body is an expert at adapting to routines. That���s why we design our workouts to confuse your muscles so that they don���t know what���s coming next. This causes your body to build more muscle and burn fat faster. It also keeps you from getting bored. Your workouts will be 30 minutes or less. Intensity is the key to a great workout. When you push yourself, you don���t need long amounts of time. In fact, most of the time you don���t need more than 20-minutes. That���s how Navy Seals train, because it���s what works. You will be sore. All our new members experience significant soreness for the first 2 weeks. But we���ll help you through it. By the 3rd and 4th week, you���ll start feeling better than you have in a very long time, maybe ever. You won���t get hurt. Hard exercise works plain and simple. It���s not dangerous exercise. Our coaches will show you the proper techniques and make sure you don���t do too much too soon. Plus, you���ll never work out alone with complicated machines. You���ll change to a better diet. 70% of weight loss/gain is due to diet. The other 30% is due to exercise. Most people stuff their body with carbs (sugars) while starving it of nutrition. We���ll give you the guidelines to help you make the most of your hard exercise. See the NuFit System. You���ll make new friends. It���s hard to really push yourself on your own. We workout in groups and it makes a huge difference in providing both fun and encouragement to continue to make improvements in your body and your life. You���ll never be a nameless, faceless attender of a huge gym. We don���t have the endless rows of strange machines so you can pretend to workout in anonymity. We have coaches who train you to get the results you���re willing to work for. Hard Exercise Works.
Contact Hard Exercise Works
Phone Number
(828) 575-2556
Address
1636 Hendersonville Rd Ste 85 & 95
Asheville, NC
28803