Andre's Home renovations & repairs

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2011

C Rated | 2 Reviews

I grew up here in Asheville (Beaver Lake). Save $$ by giving me a call! "Twice the talent, 1/2 the cost!" 30 yrs experience, References available! I'm hands-on and have employees that work with me....

N/A

Fence Quarter

0  REVIEWS
Fence Quarter

We are decking, fence & gate maintenance experts. Our services include power washing, decking, porch and wood fence & gate repairs. SPECIALS TIL END OF AUGUST Pressure Washing Short Driveways - 2 Car = $60 Special Walkways from front yard to back = $30 Special Decks at 50 Cents a SF Special "Includes Railings" - You can't beat this. Professional service by a seasoned Pro.

D

05/24/2012

:Note Andre went by several names, one of which was Bruce McAnnally.  Andre was always in a hurry and would leave for other jobs and I would have to call him as to when he would be returning to work on our place.  When he did return it was for a short period of time.  He was in such a hurry to paint our walls, that paint drippings still remain not only on the walls, but on our rugs. He was not con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired him to  do the following to our home:- remove popcorn ceilings and paint and sand texture them- tear out portion of wall between living room and dining room- Tear out kitchen doorway and make larger pantry- Total remodel kitchen (We paid for all new appliances and new fixtures)- Install crown molding in several rooms - Paint walls in living room, dinning room, kitchen, hallway- Paint foundation wall outside-Vent ceiling fan in bath to the outside

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

04/04/2012

00.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof  that was leaking around a dormer every time it rained. Andre gave me an estimate to replace the old roof with an architectual roof for $6,000. I signed a contract and gave him $600. He was to begin 3 work days later. He called on the third day and wanted to come the following week...I agreed. The following week he didn't show up.He eventually called but told me he just didn't have the equipment or help to do the kind of job needed to reroof my house.We met and he returned my money. To me, that was an honest person.  I would hire Andre to do repairs for me on a smaller scale. I did learn ,the next time, pay after materials are delivered.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

rotten wood,bathrooms,decks,kitchens,painting,ceilings,foundation repairs,ad-ons,patios,screen porches,dens,basements,cottages,2nd bathrooms,walkways,fill dirt,gravel,pavers,court yards,specialty projects that no one else wants to do.

Steep roofs, large concret slabs, vinyl flooring more than 12 feet wide.