The Garage Authority

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since November 2011

We are your Storage system experts, as well as floor coating experts, specializing in epoxy and polyurea flooring as well as Polypropylene copolymer tile floors and Metallic Epoxy. In 2013 we re-branded Monkeybars of WNC & The Upstate to become The Garage Authority with more innovative product solutions to an old problem! We can fulfill your cabinet and storage needs to maximize your space for your entire home or business including garages, kitchens, baths, home office, sheds, barns, workshops, and commercial spaces. Our storage system is patented with a lifetime warranty, all work is always guaranteed. Our flooring also has varying warranties depending on the product. We Transform your Spaces into Exceptional Places! Call us for a free design consultation and estimate....

Classic Builders of Hendersonville

Complete kitchen and bath remodeling,servicing this area for more than 10 years.I am a small local company focused on quality ,promtness cleanliness and attention to detail .I use licensed subscontractors that I have know for years and trust for electrical and plumbing needs.member of the B,B,B fully insured,referances. experienced professional, satisfaction guaranteed

07/04/2019

The Garage Authority was contracted to install a polyurea flake flooring in my two car garage and I could not be happier with the completed job! In fact, the finished floor is so nice that I have asked The Garage Authority to come back and apply the finish to my concrete front porch floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Floor Polyurea Coating

CATEGORY epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! It was our sincere pleasure to turn your space into an exceptional place! We are looking forward to returning to do the front porch. Thank you for your confidence - it is our pleasure to serve you! The Garage Authority Team

01/10/2019

see above no contact made after saying they would

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they said they would call us and make appt to see what is needed...NO followup made

CATEGORY garage builders

We are sorry to learn of this. We had staff changes at the end of 2018, and your request was likely "lost in the shuffle." We sincerely apologize. If you will call us, we will be happy to resolve this issue and assist you in anyway we can.

05/08/2017

On time, very courteous, and the crew absolutely knew what they were doing. Not only would I use them again but I would readily recommend them to anyone looking to maximize space in their garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The professionals at The Garage Authority transformed our garage so we were able to eliminate a $90/mo. storage unit.

CATEGORY garage builders,home & garage organization

10/10/2016

Awesome!!!!! Thrilled with the results!!!! They had to sand off and old oil base paint in a large 3-car garage, then put down the gorgeous epoxy speckled floor. Nancy was great and her technicians very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor resurfacing.

CATEGORY concrete repair,epoxy flooring

02/27/2016

Nancy and the designer and estimator responded quickly, attentively, and skillfully to our call. Jeff & Ty, the installers not only did a great job with a cheerful attitude, they removed tons I had from our moving in boxes - huge help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed, installed and organized storage in garage. Shelves, hooks, kayak rocks.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for sharing your comments! We were all so pleased to be able to be of service in accomplishing your goals in a short period of time! You were both such a pleasure to work with! We appreciate your business!

Garage storage, Basement storage, interior and exterior stainless cabinets, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, concrete floor coatings that include epoxy flooring, polyurea flooring, and concretecrack repair, staining and modular garage polypropylene copolymer tiles.

Garage doors, or concrete pouring or stamping or garage or shed construction. We only install products purchased through us.