Kilowatt Electric LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2012

Awards & Badges

3869 Sweeten Creek Rd

Arden, NC 28704

Kilowatt Electric is backed by 20 years of residential and commercial electrical experience, specializing in high-end custom residential homes, petroleum and environmental industries, water treatment plants as well as government contracts. Need fast emergency electrical service? After work? Need electrical services on an evening or weekend? We’re here whenever you need us – 24/7. Please call us directly at 828-243-4859. Not only do we show up – we schedule appointments based on YOUR convenience not ours. At Kilowatt Electric, we believe that customer satisfaction is a priority. That is why we back up our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Up front pricing, no hidden costs. You will know exactly what work your electrician is performing and how much it costs before it begins. We believe in providing white glove treatment when servicing our customers. Our electricians will perform the job with professionalism that includes: covered work surfaces, protective clothing and vacuuming of surfaces at the end of each work day. Your electrician is highly qualified as well as rigorously background checked and drug tested. We would not allow anyone into your home that we would not allow into ours. Your electrician is clearly identified and uniformed. We only use electrical materials that have passed all requirements of nationally recognized testing facilities. Check out our Google Reviews....

electrician (80)lighting (24)home remodeling (5)ceiling fan installation (4)landscape lighting (2)generator service (1)garage building (1)

02/03/2020

Working with Kilowatt Electric was a positive experience from start to finish. We scheduled a site visit to receive an evaluation of the work needed along with an estimate. The owner, Samuel, arrived on-time and provided a reasonable estimate within 24 hours of his visit. We waited two months to schedule the work due to the holidays and travel. When we called to schedule the work, the office quick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling fan installation, outlet repair, power installed in out building

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/18/2019

Initially took a week to get them to come out to evaluate project, supplied them with installation guide prior. to coming out. Had very nice conversation when he arrived, he left saying he would send an estimate of project cost. I waited several weeks with no estimate so then emailed them-WITH NO RESPONSE x 1 week. I then called them. Secretary found my name( spelled incorrectly) but couldnt find ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install CT's for circuit monitoring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

12/11/2019

Work went very well, they spent the time to make repairs and came over quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

11/29/2019

Job was reviewed, estimate/quote was made. Estimate cost was considered a little too hi, so removed a couple items wanting done. Lead estimator was informed of new HVAC installation, but did not suggest replacement of outside disconnect with extension until called back after HVAC contractor required it to be completed. Learned later this is normally completed and should have been explored & sugges...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check plug, install cage fan between wall, install disconnect at outside HVAC unit and inside air handler for new installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

10/08/2019

Sam and Walden were both very polite. Sam came to do the estimate on the things I needed done and Walden did the work. I would certainly use them again. They both came on time. The estimate was for 4hrs but was done in 2 hrs. He cleaned up after the work was completed. I have more work that will be needing an electrician and Kilowatt has me as a customer forever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan with light, 2outdoor light fixtures and change out laundry room light

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/02/2019

Sam was very helpful and informative concerning our needs. We were very pleased with the work done and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New service to a barn and upgrades on our home.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

04/24/2019

Kilowatt was responsive to all my desires. They were on time for the estimate and on time for the job. They did a professional job and cleaned up when they were done. I am very happy with their service. I gave them a "B" on price only because they have to travel a good distance from Arden to my house and there is a time charge which increases the total cost of the project. It was still worth what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocate electric plug in Kitchen and add two additional plugs on a separate circuit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

03/28/2019

Sam was great. He was mindful of my schedule needs and identified an issue I wasnt aware of. He even gave me a follw-up phone call. Very polite and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed assistance with installing outlet for new dishwasher.

03/21/2019

I have used this group twice recently and can highly recommend them! I remodeled my 60’s kitchen and had some ‘unique’ wiring. Sam, the owner, was quick to respond to my call and gave a reasonable estimate of all the work needed. The crew, Ponce and Mark, were great; very knowledgeable and professional! Because this was a remodel, I needed them to come at 2 different times and I asked if the same ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed two new ceiling lights; multiple can lights; removal of old fan; added outlet for new microwave and dishwasher; added new switch plates around kitchen; changed out old outlets.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Thank you So much Mrs, [Member Name Removed]! It was a Pleasure to work for you!! We are Glad to have you as a New Customer. If you need anything please call!

03/17/2019

Very well. They are very professional, communicative and I felt very comfortable with their work and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and estimate of work needed based on the inspection.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Thank you So much for the positive Review!!! I am Glad we hit the Mark. It’s was to have you as a New Customer.

Electrical Work, Gas Powered Generators, Alternative Energy Solutions, Custom Lighting, Security Systems, Cable Business Systems, Lighting Fixtures, Ceiling Fan Wiring and Installation, Electrical Panels, Outlet Repairs, LED Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Security Lighting, Hot Tub Wiring, Kitchen Lighting, Bath Fan Wiring, Flood Lights, Light Fixture Installations, Electrical Home Inspections, Breaker Replacement, Outdoor Electrical Repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check