POWERHOUSE ELECTRIC OF NC INC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2006

LICENSE NUMBER: 18697-U...

Outdoor Provisions LLC

The Outdoor Lighting Specialist for Raleigh, NC! FREE NIGHTIME DEMO!!! Let Brian Matthews, owner of Outdoor Provisions NC enhance the beauty of your home at night with a custom Outdoor Lighting installation! Outdoor Lighting can add beauty to any home in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas! Our company specializes in helping homeowners enhance the beauty of their homes at night with our professional Outdoor Lighting solutions! My name is Brian Matthews and I am Owner/Operator of Outdoor Provisions LLC. Our company focus is to provide the Raleigh/Durham,Cary, Apex,and surrounding communities with the highest level of product and service for their outdoor lighting and outdoor living area needs. We understand the importance of getting your home and landscaping projects personalized to your vision and will work with you to accomplish that goal. I am a graduate of Appalachian State University with a BA in Construction Management, currently residing with my wife and two kids in Holly Springs, NC. I am a licensed General Contractor and have been installing high end outdoor low voltage lighting systems since 1994. I take pride in each and every installation knowing that every customer will be truly satisfied with our services. Outdoor Provisions is your source for Innovative Outdoor Solutions taking care to install the highest quality products including Vista, FX, Unique, Clarolux, and Coppermoon.

08/18/2015

Joe was courteous, professional and kind to my dog! He arrived promptly and performed with skill and perseverance (there was a block in the way and he handled the unexpected issue easily). I will be contacting them to do more work soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wall outlet

CATEGORY electrician

01/14/2015

We came home to find that our water heater and heat pump had stopped working.  I had traced it to an outlet that wasn't providing power, after checking to ensure that the circuit breaker hadn't tripped I realized I'd reached the end of my knowledge when it comes to household electrical.  I hopped on Angie's List and searched for local electricians that provided emergency service.  I ordered by num...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshot and fixed an issue with one of our GFI circuits.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,water heater repair

Hello, I always try to walk customers through a GFI reset issue before I send out a truck. I always feel bad charging someone to push a button. In your case it was more of a hunt to find the button before we could push it. Thanks for the business and the kind report.

08/06/2014

The guys were prompt, professional and wonderful to work with. The work was done quickly and effectively. I felt very confident that the work was done right. When we took down the old light fixture, we discovered a real electrical mess in the wall. We called Mike at Powerhouse and even though they were booked solid, they managed to get a guy to the house the next day! Amazing. I will never call an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the wiring going to master bath light fixture and fan, installed bath light fixture.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

[member name removed] Thanks for the great review.

03/30/2014

Scott was very punctual and personable. He worked efficiently and knowledgeably around a less than ideal situation, and we are very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed a large florescent fixture in our kitchen and replaced it with a pendant fixture.

CATEGORY water heater repair

07/15/2013

There were two different technicians: both were on time, cleaned up after the installation, and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came twice to install two different ceiling light fixtures.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

FULL SERVICE RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CONTRACTOR, GENERAL MAINTENANCE, GENERATOR INSTALLATIONS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REWORK, VOICE AND DATA WIRING, LIGHTING CHANGE OUTS & UNDERGROUND INSTALLATIONS OF ALL TYPES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover