Economy Exterminators

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2006

PEST EMERGENCY? NO PROBLEM! Economy Exterminators offers exceptional pest control treatments, with immediate results, & warranties. Economy Exterminators is an award winning pest control service with over 40 years in the Triangle area. Our motto "Caring People---Careful Solutions" says it all! We treat you like family, and will get it done right, or keep treating your property until your pest concerns are taken care of! All our employees undergo an extensive background check, and are highly trained before they start work at your home. Expert pest elimination services are necessary when faced with a pest problem... so call the experts!...

Iron Homes Inspections

We are a comprehensive Home Inspection company covering the Raleigh Durham area. Also offering Radon detection and Well Water testing for your convenience. We accept cash check and credit cards to make payment as easy as possible.

C

08/29/2019

They did not work for me because they could not treat the house immediately. I would have needed to wait another week to schedule so I went with another compnay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of millipedes

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for giving us a call! We hope that in the future we can earn your business.

08/10/2019

Good results technician explained what he was doing, looking for and explained things I should look for, very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection, basement waterproofing

Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business! We strive to make each visit the best one yet!

07/03/2019

We have been seeing a lot of spiders and millipedes around and in the house, we called Economy to get rid of them. The exterminator came and treated outside and inside the house. We have seen a big improvement. The cost was $100 for the first treatment and $44 a month thereafter

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

09/17/2018

They did a great job. When I purchased my home last year I could look out the mudroom window and watch mice happily bounding between the house and an outbuilding. There were only nuisance bugs inside the house, so most treatment was outside. Any time I was going to be home on a workday I would ask to be put on the schedule for that day so mouse traps in the attic could be checked and updated spray...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General pest control, including mice

CATEGORY pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for such a nice review! Our biggest compliment we can get is a positive review from a satisfied customer. As always, we appreciate your business!

07/20/2018

We had some suspicious activity so we called them to check it out. They found some early termite activity and were able to treat our house the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and treatment.

CATEGORY pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business. Please give us a call if you ever have a need!

Residential and commercial pest & termite control, baiting, moisture, WDIR's, sump pumps, drain lines & repairs.

NA