Artisan Quality Roofing

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2013

Awards & Badges

1600 Olive Chapel Rd Suite 144

Apex, NC 27502

Artisan Quality Roofing is your local solution for roof repairs and roof replacements. We are fully licensed, certified and insured for your protection. Call us for a FREE estimate today!...

roofing (102)deck building (4)window (1)siding (1)

01/18/2021

Abel and James and team were great from estimate to work completion in one day ! We would highly recommend them for any roofing repair needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing on home after hail damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

12/26/2020

All the staff was very responsive. They were clear about the process and followed through with everything they said they were going to do. Each member of the team was very knowledgeable about what they were responsible for and if I asked a question they didn't know the answer to they let me know that they would find out and get back to me which they always did. It was clear when Jose came to talk ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so encouraged to hear that you were happy with your experience from start to finish, and thank you for spreading the word! Happy Holidays!

12/09/2020

Fantastic! The entire staff is very professional and courteous, from the owner, Abel, to the scheduling team and especially the roofing team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement due to hail and wind damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Photo for Artisan Quality Roofing - 1600 Olive Chapel Rd, Apex, NC - 39075311

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if you ever need anything; we are always here to help!

12/04/2020

I highly recommend Abel Figueroa and his team at Artisan Quality Roofing. I like them because: a) they did a quality job; b) the price was very reasonable; c) Abel is very knowledgeable and his installation crew are very experienced; d) the installation crew are employees, not subcontractors; e) they met all schedules; f) they are a locally owned company; g) they are very responsive to emails and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Thank you, [MEMBER NAME REMOVED], for sharing about your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new roof!

11/25/2020

Can't say one bad thing. Good price, good work, good support, knowledgeable, timely, professional. I definitely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/13/2020

Extremely happy with my entire experience, all the way from the initial contact and appraisal. They were super accommodating with all my requests for information, and when it came to the actual workday, things went super smoothly. The roof looks amazing, of course, and with their warranty and customer service I feel like I’ve made an excellent investment.
I had a particular interest in understand...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The house I had bought still had its original roof from 1999, and mindful of that I had begun looking for contractors, so it was almost kismet that when some storms came through and damaged the roof I had a head start on researching a full roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Photo for Artisan Quality Roofing - 1600 Olive Chapel Rd, Apex, NC - 38950256

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], and congrats on your new roof!

10/07/2020

very pleased. $18,500 new roof. compared 4 angie companies. liked them best based on years in business, # A reviews and their presentation and bid. Did work in 1 day + 3 hours next morning. Excellent clean up - my place is spotless, just a new beautiful roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace asphalt roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you, and we are glad you like your new roof! Thank you for sharing about your experience with us.

09/09/2020

The crew came first thing in the morning on the scheduled day. They did a great job keeping the yard neat and they were actually very quiet which was extra nice since we had both work and school going on in the house. When we communicated with the office personal (which was several times) prior to the installation they were always quick in responding. I would highly recommend Artisan Roofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof for Us

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We loved working with you guys!

08/26/2020

They arrived on time and did the job in four hours, including removal of the existing roof and cleaning up. From talking to Mr. Figueroa to the follow up with Amy, the whole experience was a total pleasure. I heartily recommend this company to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rep!ace sheathing and shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing about your experience working with us. We are so glad you are happy with our work. We hope you enjoy your new roof!

08/13/2020

Great company and wonderful group of people to work with. Jose came out and worked with my insurance adjuster in getting our roof assessed and replaced. Amy and Olivia were really helpful in choosing the right color and scheduling the job. Artisan's roof crew and Jose did a fantastic job installing my new roof and cleaning up afterwards. I would highly recommend Artisan Quality Roofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us. We really enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy your new roof!

Roof Replacement, Roof Repair, Gutter Installation, Gutter Replacement, Gutter Guards

Vinyl siding, metal roofs