Apex Lock and Key Locksmith

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/01/2019

1200 E Williams St Ste A

Apex, NC 27502

Super Service Award Winner for 7 straight years! Apex Lock and Key Locksmith is full service locksmith based in Apex, NC. We offer mobile locksmith service for Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, and Raleigh, NC. We are happy to provide our community with services such as Free Emergency Infant Lockout Service, and discounts for Fire/EMS, Military, Police, Teachers, Students, Nurses and Seniors. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Please give us a call if we can help out with any of your locksmith needs! Give us a call at 919-387-3884 for a free and friendly over the phone estimate....

locksmith (257)handyman (3)home security system (2)

10/09/2020

I was worried because the old locks had different dimensions than ones sold today. The locksmith simply bored new holes over the old ones, so the new locks look original. I like the way the door, now, closes tightly against the weatherstripping. I think the price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace double-keyed dead-bolt and keyed door knob - in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

09/09/2020

They called back right away, showed up when they said they would and charged a reasonable fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door lock

CATEGORY locksmith,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

06/22/2020

Went smoothly, technician called ahead letting me know he was on his way. Work completed as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace 2 door handles

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

05/31/2020

Apex Lock and Key responded to our request for service almost instantaneously and sent a locksmith to our home immediately. The locksmith was thorough, courteous and professional. However, we purchased five key copies to our home but some keys do not work well in some locks and one key was bent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying locks on a house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

02/17/2020

Everything was perfect. Juan was on time, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely recommend and hire again/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 2 deadbolts and change storm door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

02/16/2020

I was really impressed - Juan showed up on time and was extremely knowledgable and courteous. He spent 3 1/2 hours working straight through with no break to replace the door knobs, strike plates, and deadbolts on three of my doors. He made sure my outside doors were keyed the same and that I had extra keys. Then he fixed the strike plates on my interior doors because they weren't shutting properly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door knobs / deadbolts replaced and strike plates fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

04/04/2019

Went great, very professional with good price and fast service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laser key cut and fob programmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

01/29/2019

Apex Lock and Key was wonderful. They were able to come to our house the same day that I called, arrived on time, and gave us good recommendations on what locks to get. The pricing was straightforward and explained well to us so we were not surprised by anything on the bill. The locksmith that came out, Jose, was patient with us, explained things well, and did a great job. I would highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Rekeying/Replacing Locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

01/25/2019

This was a fairly complicated job as the lock and doorknob on a sunroom metal door were out of alignment due to movement of structure. There was very little wiggle room to align the door so that it closed with ease without major reconstruction/removal of the door itself. The technican was awesome. He worked for several hours and replaced and realigned things till everything worked perfectly. Door ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deadbolt installed and doorknob strikepad aligned. Also needed the new lock rekeyed to existing locks in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

10/04/2018

It went great considering the embarrassment. Apex Lock and Key arrived exactly when they said they would, completed the task of letting me in my home and charged exactly what they said they would. And, at my request, they offered some advice as to how I could improve my home security (without any sales pressure). I'd hire them again anytime, although I hope next time it is to install new locks on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I locked myself out of my house and had to call Apex Lock and Key to let me in. While the service was on time and excellent, take it from me, hide a key outside and don't make this mistake in the first place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Full Service Locksmith - Re-Key Locks - Hardware Installation - Lockout Service - Residential - Commercial - Automotive - Safe Sales and Service - Storefront - Custom Doors and Hardware

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa