Altherr, Dr. Edward R.

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

www.altherrorthodontics.com, 6 full-time and 1 part-time members of our team, we deal with all types of orthodontic insurance and have 0% financing available as well....

Chapel Hill Dental Group

Established in 1967, Chapel Hill Dental Group has provided an unbeatable standard of care for all of our valued patients. It is important for us to provide the most up-to-date, proven treatment options available in the industry, while maintaining the one-on-one relationship our office strives for. We listen to your concerns and wishes, as well as prescribe your treatment options so that you can be an informed participant in your dental health. Here at Chapel Hill Dental Group, you're not just another smile in the crowd, you're part of our family! Formerly: Kennedy Dental Group

12/10/2012

We haven't finished yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter has had her braces on for almost a month.  Here are the things I would want to know if were reading reviews of Dr. Altherr: he has an awesome bedisde manor, the staff is friendly and inviting, the price was competitive, and I think we made a great choice of orthodontists.  I would highly recommend them!

CATEGORY orthodontist

02/10/2012

Dr. Altherr provides excellent service, and he even makes house calls. I highly recommend his dental services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband visited Dr. Altherr for braces.

CATEGORY orthodontist

Orthodontics (metal and clear braces and Invisalign) for children, teens and adults.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available