Premier Doors & Millworks

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2010

Premier Doors & Millworks sells a complete line of interior Doors, both retail and wholesale. 3-5 employees....

Renewal by Andersen of Montana

Renewal by Andersen of Montana is a window and patio door replacement company. We are the only replacement window on the market made of Fibrex material. All of our windows and doors are installed by our certified installers. We offer free in-home estimates and have financing available.

Award 2019

01/12/2014

his door company was great!.My sliding door had a damaged track and was becoming hard to open and close. They found a sliding glass door track that was extremely difficult to find. The builders on my home in Rancho Cordova had used a custom door track and it was not in stock at any of the other glass companies I had called. Fortunately they had one in their warehouse. They came and installed it an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed sliding glass door track

08/12/2013

N/A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never contacted this company

04/18/2013

The door was purchased at Home Depot. The company called and scheduled the install and they showed up on time. There was some missing millwork and they promptly went to Home Depot and got the pieces they needed and made sure I wasn't charged any extra for it. The quality of work is very good. The door is hanging and shutting just like the day it was installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of a double front door

03/17/2013

Ann was very helpful in the layout and production of everything listed above.  Was very helpful on phone calls made to ask questions.  For dealing with someone so far away I got better service than I got  here at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supplied all interior doors pre hung and pre finished, all interior window and door trim, furnished pre brushed rustic older stairway and railings to match other trim,

CATEGORY woodworking

03/21/2012

I wanted wood shelving put in.  I tried contacting them and never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tried contacting through email.

CATEGORY woodworking

Never got an email, may have gone to my junk mail.

Interior & exterior doors in any species and style, trim in in rustic alder, knotty pine, rustic hickory, maple, cherry, oak, moldings in base, casing, crown, prehung doors, slabs, double doors, bifolds, pocket doors, prefinshing trim and doors in any color.

Jobsite installs