A&B Roofing Co

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2009

A&B ROOFING CO is sensitive to the fear many Montana homeowners may have when selecting a roofing contractor and understand that trust is something that has to be earned, and we work hard to earn this confidence of each and every customer… every day. In fact we have hundreds of referrals from satisfied customers from last year alone. Our company is dedicated to homeowners and their service needs....

Mendenhall Enterprise L.L.C

"Quality and Integrity work you can rely on!" Hello My name is Boaz Mendenhall I am the Owner of Mendenhall Enterprise L.L.C. I have been serving North West Montana for 14 years now. Specializing in custom builds and designs. Most of the jobs are specifically done by me to insure the best quality from start to finish. When I need help, or If a job is too big and needs to be done in a timely fashion. I call a great selection of sub-contractors who I have known over the years and who are greatly qualified to do the job at hand. Small jobs require payment at the end of the job, and longer ones is usually divided into 3rds. Materials required for the job will have a 15% mark-up for handling. There is a minimum charge fee on smaller jobs or services.

04/17/2018

These guys were super busy but they told me that up front so I was not surprised when I got pushed back a couple weeks. They did come out and put a tarp on when I explained I had an active leak and the price for the job was very good. Clean up was good, not perfect but very acceptable, If I have roof problems again they will be at the top of my list!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and replace shingles, some repair

C

12/15/2017

Good to work with on the front end and one reason I chose them over another company was Zac said they could start in 2-3 weeks. After they got a deposit in July it took over 8 weeks to get started. Had several weeks of "it should be any day now". Finished work in Oct. after first snow. Good work and reasonable price but dont have high expectations on them doing the work when they say. Other roofer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

12/01/2017

The roof took a week which was good, clean up missed some things and since we are a daycare kinda nervous about that. The gutters the gentleman did a great job on the removal and replacement on that was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had my roof replaced and the gutters removed and replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

08/07/2017

Fine - they arrived shortly after they were scheduled, got to work promptly, worked hard and finished about when expected. They (the subcontractors) were professional and easy to deal with. Cleanup was very good, with just a few pieces of old roofing material in some bushes and in the grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A&B replaced the roof over a porch, and replaced shingles on the roof that drains onto the porch and had deteriorated. The porch roof is only 8x15' in size, but it gets a lot of freezing/melting and icicle damage in winter. They (actually, their subcontractors) came out the day after I called, we got an estimate later that day, and the following day they did the work, for a total of 2.5 days after I called, very prompt.

06/14/2017

They did a good job. The leak is gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak in my gutter.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, repairs, inspections, installation. Gutter installation, cleaning.

Metal roof repairs.