D J MCPHEE CONSTRUCTION INC

Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

10/31/2016

Dan is a stand-up guy and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, electrical trenching

05/10/2014

They did an awesome job. They had to locate and tap into my water line to my house to put a hydrant in down by my barn. They were on time and the job was done to perfection. I thought it was a very fair price and there were no hidden cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a hydrant installed for my horses.

C

01/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a carport on side of the garage. This involved a poured concrete wall and slab; framing/trusses; roofing and siding. All work was contracted out. Work started early Oct and was finished Dec 24th.

CATEGORY garage builders

10/14/2013

the work is not completed. will add when complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
job is not completed yet, waiting for roof trusses and concrete to be poured. He is building a carport onto a garage for a travel trailer, installing culverts for a wider driveway.

06/17/2013

I will be using D.J. McPhee Construction once I have purchased a desired site. Mr. McPhee responded very quickly with the initial contact and once he had received the copies of my desired house plans he contacted me, again, very quickly. He asked about my want list, where I was willing to cut costs, and what items were on my must have list. Within a weeks time, Mr. McPhee had provided me with 2 es...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He responded promptly, I sent him copies of the home I hope to build, he has provided 2 estimates, one with high end options & a second with moderate cost options.