Fleet Maintenance Service

Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

04/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The staff at Fleet Maintenance are great. I have used them several times and they are great to get me scheduled in quickly and do the work in a timely fashion and at a reasonable rate. They will also let me know what services should be done in the future without making me feel pressured to get it done immediately or to spend more than I can afford or want to spend. I highly recommend them to anyone needing automotive repair work.

11/01/2013

on the manifold exhaust part did a good job, but charged me for the parts I supplied , the second concern was a glow plug problem not getting the right amount of juice to start after the battery system drained down . I was there everyday and they did not work on it lots of days. they were always recharging the batteries in the mornings saying they did not understand why the "NEW BATTERIES" were de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
manifold exhaust, electrical problem concerning start of engine and glow plug light.and the last part was the fuel tank not registering the amount of fuel in the tank, fix broke mirror, change doorlock

01/25/2013

They checked everything on the vehicle and gave us a detailed report of what they found.  They also gave us an estimate of what it would cost to do the repairs they suggested.  Their information helped us feel comfortable with the price we negotiated for the vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected a used car we were considering buying.