Leo Wiggins Landscape & Construction

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2011

Owner operated. Uses subs for irrigation and curbing. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about licensing information....

MD Go Green Construction

I am a general contractor. I have been in the construction trades for nearly 40 years now. I can do everything from break the ground to the key to the front door.

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping project. Worked daily until project was completed. |

CATEGORY landscaper

06/17/2014

He was prompt, we made a few changes that I requested and even made a few suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a garden wall & minor landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper

03/09/2012

I highly recommend him. He is very reliable and does quality work. I give him the highest ratings and would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came about 3 months ago before the holidays. He did landscaping, did some soil work (moved it around), and built me a small retaining wall.

CATEGORY landscaper,mulch

06/16/2011

Last year I called several landscape companies. Most of them never called back. One came out, looked the project over and then I never heard from them again. I knew this was a rather small job (as landscaping goes) and even tried to do something myself - which made everything a bit worse. Someone referred me to Leo. What a find!! Not only did he answer my phone call, we made an appointment for the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The hill behind my house started sliding a few years ago and was threatening to slip into the back of my house. I needed a retaining wall as well as a walk-way around the back of my house that would curve around the hot tub and be wide enough to get my lawnmower easily around to that side of the house.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

Landscaping, lawn and yard work, retaining walls, paver patios, some water features, ceramic tile, kitchen and bathroom remodeling & light construction.

Concrete work.