Montana Flooring Liquidators

Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Montana Flooring Liquidators main focus is always on you, the customer. Our company believes that the best advertising is word-of-mouth and that a repeat customer is what makes us smile. Montana Flooring Liquidators has been in business for 10 years and as we continue build this strong customer base with not only our expertise in the flooring industry but having the vision of and interest in tomorrow’s technology. Our 3D area rug shopping, is a prime example of how we can stay cutting edge and beyond....

Premier Carpet Cleaning

Premier Carpet Cleaning has provided top quality carpet cleaning solutions in the Billings, MT area since 2001. Our goal is to offer exceptional service for your home or office. Get in touch with us by calling 406-698-9565 today!

C

11/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpeting and linoleum in my trailer. They must have had a heck of a turnover because I was went through 4 salesmen before I was finally able to get a date nailed down and installation was done. Everytime I would call for follow up, that person no longer worked there. Eventually the work was completed and they did a good job.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair

10/15/2014

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did tile carpet and Wood floor. They were cheaper then all competitor's. They were done on time and looked great.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair

06/21/2012

We bought the carpet and they came in and put it for us. It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Montana Flooring Liquidators to install carpets. They showed us what was their best carpet and we took it.

04/17/2012

We kind of got lost in the shuffle and slipped through the cracks. When they called to check on our status they went out of their way to make it up to us for slipping through the cracks by reducing the price which really made us feel like we are valued as customers. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Montana Flooring Liquidators for some carpet work.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Flooring sales - carpet, ceramic tile & hardwood.

Visa, MasterCard