B & B Disaster Restoration

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Our mission is to exceed the expectations of every client who calls on us for cleaning services. To ensure safety throughout your property, our cleaning specialists only use the safest cleaning products and processes. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each project is completed on time and under budget. When planning your next project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!...

Simple Works

11  REVIEWS
Simple Works

I'm Peter Harris and I am the owner/proprietor of Simple Works here in the Gallatin Valley. I specialize in home renovation with emphasis in kitchen and bathroom reworks. Simple Works does both home and commercial remodeling, small scale and large. I work with other business owners around the valley who, combined with my skill set, can get any job done! I enjoy meeting people and making their vision come to life through the renovation work Simple Works does. Call or email to get your project started today!

03/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Started work to repair water damage in my house. Original estimate was $1,400.00. They submitted a bill to my insurance carrier for over $18,000.00. (I have not made a mistake in the decimal point) Have not seen or heard from them in over 4 months. They have been working 10 months to complete a 3 week job.

CATEGORY mold removal

05/07/2015

See the above comment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider cleaned and shampooed carpets.  I use this provider consistently to clean and shampoo my carpets or clean tile in all my rentals.  The provider is very professional, does excellent work and is very knowledgeable in all aspects of cleaning and disaster response.  I have also had them mitigate mold in a home which was quite a problem.  All was done to a high EPA standard and corrected completely.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/01/2015

Excellent service and prompt and professional service. I would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in laundry room from steam dryer defect –also water in hallway and bedroom!

CATEGORY remodeling

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally removed all wet debris from under the Crawlspace, dried it out , performed a Mold and Radon test.

CATEGORY mold removal

08/04/2014

The quality of their work exceeded our expectations.  We had major structural damage to our finished basement following a large water loss.  B&B was on the scene within 45 minutes after our emergency call.  The restoration project took almost 3 months to complete. Their entire work product was professional, using excellent craftsman who kept us informed throughout the entire project.  They were bo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration and mold remediation.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

Flood, Fire, Smoke & Trauma Damage Clean-Up, Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning

Phone Estimates