Kane Carpentry, Home Remodels and Improvements

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2012

Free estimates. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges....

Tenpenny Carpentry

We are a small company offering Wood Floor Install, Repair, and Dustless Refinishing. We also do stairs, trim, and cabinetry.

C

10/17/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just tried to get an estimate, but he apparently got hurt on another job and declined the job. Also what we wanted done was apparently beyond his scope of capabilities, so we appreciated him letting us know that.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/21/2012

Overall, we'd like to keep him on retainer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Darren Kane to refurbish our deck and then asked him to help with several projects at our home . He is willing to tackle most anything and has a great network of electricians, drywall, etc experts to draw on when needed. I had asked one other contractor and two window businesses to bid on replacing a window overlooking our backyard and all three said I'd have to replace all the woodwork, framing, etc along with new windows. Darren took on the project and replaced the leaky double paned window with a new one without changing our unobstructed view!  Plus, it cost way less.   He completed a remodel on a rental home we own that was built in 1902 that had major wear and tear, replacing flooring, windows, kitchen cabinets and even added some safety features we hadn't thought of.   He's the nicest guy and we are so lucky to have his help on projects we are unable to do ourselves.

CATEGORY remodeling

I do anything from small projects around the house to large scale remodels and new construction. I am knowledgable about most all aspects involved with custom home remodeling, and I use top quality subcontractors when necessary.