REDWOOD ROOFING

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2010

Redwood Roofing is owned and operated by Jack Redwood. Jack is on site at every project and does all specialty work himself. Redwood Roofing maintains $1,000,000.00 in general liability insurance and workers' compensation insurance....

Prime Roofing

7  REVIEWS
Prime Roofing

We service Mississippi and Alabama! We are your roofing headquarters. We have award winning crews that install any type of roofing. We now offer windows along with many other services. Call us for a 15% discount on your gutter installment! 300 off of a new roof! Seamless gutters are our specialty. Our crews have installed over 2,000 gutter systems. We install any type of gutter system that you want. Let our experts educate you on what is best for your home. We install copper, half round, stainless, and aluminum gutters. Don't let cheap quotes fool you. When it comes to your largest investment, your home, do not settle for just anything! give us a call 205-535-0008. We guarantee to match any price given! Give us a call for your free estimate!

Offers by Prime Roofing on Angie's List

07/19/2017

Very pleased with Redwood Roofing. Extremely professional. Crew cleaned up each day. Very responsive to our questions and concerns. Went over and above. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced.

11/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a review of my roof to see if it was in need of replacement. The owner checked it and informed me that it should last a few more years, barring any major damage. He could have taken advantage of the opportunity and told me that it needed immediate repair, but he did not. While this company has not completed any work on my house (yet), I've observed them working on a neighbor's house and elsewhere in town. I recommend them, both for their integrity and skills.

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"A really nice fast job reroofing our house. The cleanup after and during the job was very good. They did exactly what they promised at a competitive price, It's always nice when there are no hidden price surprises! I have only positive things to say at Redwood roofing. I encourage you to ask them for a roofing quote."

07/07/2015

05/29/2014

They were very professional. They had a very professional office staff. Everything was class "A."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof replaced by Redwood Roofing.

CATEGORY roofing

Redwood Roofing provides roof repair services and entire roof replacements on residential and commercial properties. We install shingles as well as EPDM rubber roofing. We offer free itemized estimates for every project.

Redwood Roofing does not recommend or install metal roofing products.