Leach, Dr. Robert

Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

http://www.abms.org. Additional Address - PO Box 80121, Starkville, MS 39760....

11/17/2014

The massage was awesome! Although I have not had the chance of going back, I have however went to get a massage at another place recommended by a friend but it was nothing like the one here at Dr. Leach's office. I was so glad that Robbie was very firm. When I think deep tissue firm is exactly what I want. I've had other deep tissue massages and I just wanted to keep telling the person, and quot;h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an hour deep tissue massage with the in-house masseur, Robbie Leach. The secretary at the front desk was very nice. Dr. Leach did ask a few medical questions before I had my massage and he was very nice as well and showed great concern after taking my blood pressure. My blood pressure tends to get high whenever I step into any kind of doctor's office and especially when seeing doctors or nurses. I have "white coat syndrome" so I did share that with him right after.

11/05/2014

He gets past being and quot;In Networkand quot; by billing in myriad codes which cause double billing. When trying to work it out they come back as not their problem because you signed something in the startup paperwork that says so. Also trys to keep you coming back in infinity in order to milk as much money as they can out of you. After I finally gave up and paid full price for my normal and quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neck and Back Pain and current provider showed Out of Network and Dr. Leach was "In Network"

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It has been many years since I visited Dr Leach. I really like him but his treatment was not effective for me. He could have improved so I do not want to be unfair to him. I use a chiropractor in Starkville who is not on your list who is VERY good; Dr. David Allen

08/11/2013

Excellent! The staff is very friendly, kind, and want to make sure you are doing alright! Dr. Leach is an excellent Doctor! He takes everything into consideration to make sure that you are getting the best treatment to heal properly! I will, and have, recommended this Doctor to everyone I know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having neck and lower back problems. Dr. Leach and his staff are excellent! They take the time to get to know you, your activities, and put you on track to heal!

06/15/2012

Very Good, really pay attention to your needs, friendlyand make you feel welcome every time you comeDefinitely going back as needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed new chiropractor just moved to areaproblems with shoulder and neck pain

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, spine, (including wellness, maintenance or acute care for auto, work and sport injuries, as well as treatment for migraine and tension headaches, other stress related disorders, and fibromyalgia and other specific musculoskeletal disorders), nerve, and extremity joint (including such common problems as carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, hand & foot and knee joint problems) care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover