Holton Import Service, Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2008

Repairs for Mercedes, BMW, Porsche...

LifeShield Home Security

ADT's premier partner for over 20 years, we are one of the largest home security companies in the world. Each year, we help over 200,000 families find peace of mind through home security protection. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT-monitored home security system within 24 hours. Once your home is equipped with our state-of-the-art system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-stop security monitoring 365 days a year. All of our installation technicians are internal employees, and not third-party contractors. You can count on your Security Advisor to take the time to set up your system properly, help you understand how the system works, and help make sure your home and family are thoroughly protected.

08/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken Holton is a knowledgeable, honest businessman and he and his staff know their business. His service is on-time and his pricing is reasonable.

04/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Holton has serviced and repaired my 1987 Mercedes Benz SL560 as long as I've had it. He and his staff have been nothing but courteous and professional with me. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. They know their Mercedes there.

06/26/2014

They are highly experts, the work on particular cars, they are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the engine mount.

02/28/2012

His name is Ken Holton. He's really good. He is a good mechanic and he trained with the Mercedes people and did their coursework. He is in business on his own and he is a lot cheaper. He is as good if not better than the dealer. I would highly recommend him. It I spend $500 with him; I know it would have been $1,000 with the dealership. I have a very good relationship with him. I don't quibble wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Holton Import Service for my mechanic.

06/10/2011

Mr Holton was referred to  me by my son. He and his whole team are very experienced and knowledgeable about Mercedes and BMW autos. After doing the requested work they investigated the front end to find the control arms worn. They were the first people to completely take care of this problem (shaking).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 2002 5 series BMW in to have all fluids changed and reported front end problems as well.

Repairs for Mercedes, BMW, Porsche