K & S Homes

Awards & Badges

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Petal, MS 39465

Military Family Owned / Operated Handyman Business. We can tackle most jobs you have. We take pride in our business and stand behind our name. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Free Estimates...

handyman (17)plumbers (8)electrician (6)house painting (5)roofing (5)interior painting (4)woodworking (4)drywall (4)pressure washing (3)decks & porches (3)tree service (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

02/16/2021

Excellent. Kevin arrived promptly and began the installation. He did an outstanding job putting up the fans, completing the wiring, and explaining the operation of the remotes. The estimate he gave us was fair and I would definitely hire him again. Very knowledgeable in all facets of home maintenance/repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 5 ceiling fans.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2021

Glad to help out. Thank You so much

10/31/2020

I'll start this review by saying that Kevin does great work. He stays in contact and shows up bright and early and ready to get started. He works non-stop all day until the job is completed. He and his crew are friendly and clean the work area well when the job is finished. My only advice to others looking to hire him would be to watch his quotes carefully. He starts out with a reasonable price bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing, Siding, Trim, Painting

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

03/21/2020

This contractor did an excellent job was prompt, thorough, and to top that a Military veteran!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

03/17/2020

Very professional, on time, great encounter!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old tree house

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/15/2020

Great job. Very prompt in getting here. Kept in communication on everything that needed to be done. Have already hired to do another job for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/11/2020

K&S homes did top notch work on my house. Very knowledgeable and very professional. Kevin did exactly what he said he would do and more. I have 9 years experience in home building and if not for time I would have probably done the work myself. However I’m very glad that I chose K&S Homes for this project. After just a few minutes of talking to him, I had no problem handing him a key to my house an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting /Repairs / Cleaning

CATEGORY handyman service,house cleaning,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank You very much [Member Name Removed], good luck on the sale of the house.

12/30/2019

I was contacted almost immediately. He was actually out of town for the holidays but contacted someone who frequently works with him. He was timely, considerate, actually amazing to work with. I would highly recommend him and will use him again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 appliances removed and new ones installed

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

11/27/2019

Kevin arrived early, executed the jobs quickly and improvised and fixed the down rod that didn’t work on our ceiling fan. He’s personable, professional, and extremely reliable. We are having him back out to replace/update the rest of our lighting fixtures. He can do much more than electrical work; we would trust him with anything. Great guy. Hard worker!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 4 light fixtures and ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/12/2019

The task was completed within 2 hours after it was requested. I’m extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor Faucet Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/12/2019

I'm pleased with the quick response to the request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking outdoor faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Ms [Member Name Removed] thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you. Let me know if you have any other projects that you need me to look at. Thanks Kevin Klepac

Roof Repairs, Handyman Items, Painting, Home Updates, Landscaping, Plumbing, Electrical, Pressure Washing, Home inspection Prevention / Repair We can Tackle Most Jobs.