A-Affordable Movers

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 18 Reviews

HELPING HANDS MOVERS OF NOLA

Specializing in residential moving services, Helping Hands Movers of NOLA believes in MOVING DONE RIGHT! We take pride in delivering great and efficient services at affordable rates. With 10+ years in the industry, we know what it takes to get the job done. No job is too big or small, don't hesitate to call! WE MOVE DIFFERENT!!

04/09/2017

After confirming twice that we were scheduled they never called or showed up. I was left to figure out how to move on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris scheduled my move for April 8, 2017

D

09/09/2014

They showed up with a trailer instead of an enclosed truck to move me. I asked him if he could take my sectional that I didn't want moved and he said no problem. There wasn't any room on the trailer so he told me he would come back to get it. I left my apartment door unlocked for him to get back in. I went back to the apartment 2 days later to lock up and the sectional was still there. I tried cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me from Biloxi to Carriere, MS

D

02/06/2014

At first ok but later overpriced and too much stuff missing . I by no means am making accusations but just would not use again.

01/07/2014

I called to confirm this move the day before the move and Chris said he would be there on 11/15/2013 at 9am. When the day arrived, he DID NOT SHOW UP. He did not call and did NOT respond to any of my calls or the messages I left him. I had to call other local movers and finally found one to move me that day for MORE money! He finally called me the next week with a story that his daughter was ill. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing! Chris was supposed to help me move locally. His charge was $90 to come to my home and $90/hr thereafter.

CATEGORY moving companies

We keep records of every move done .The day in question I had a move and there was no move for (member name removed) . Every customer is important to me . I always confirm the day before with all my customers. I am sorry for your bad happenings I assure you it was not A-Affordable Movers that ignored your move.

11/02/2013

We could not have had a better situation with any other company! I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-Afordable Movers completely moved all our belogings from one location to our new location with respect and a great deal of professionalism. We had a completely furnished three bedroom and a 16 foot Pod which held the contents from a two bedroom apartment. They worked very efficiently in completing all requested item to be moved, unpacked and assemble. Started working the moment we completed the initial walk through and took short water and restroom breaks that were barely noticeable.We indeed got the most work for the time allotted for our move.