Tramco

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since February 2011

4-6 employees, cost is determined by the job, free estimates, have been working in residential construction and remodeling since 1978, began company in January 1980, much experience in trouble shooting, use only reputable subcontractors occasionally, I personally oversee all work, travel expenses apply...

Emergency Plumber

16  REVIEWS
Emergency Plumber

Emergency Plumber provides reliable plumbing services in Oxford, MS. Our more than 20 years of solid experience in the business allow us to provide you with excellent plumbing repair and maintenance services.

06/25/2018

The project went very well, and we are very pleased with the final product. A large master bathroom and office were added on to the master bedroom. The current master bath was flipped around, so there was a second bathroom for the children. Kitchen cabinets were repainted in the process as well. The only hiccup was the plumber used. We had to eventually find our own because the regular one Tramco ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and Office Addition

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

09/10/2016

A stress free experience. I bought the paint and they secured a lift from a local rental store and did the work. It was a relatively small job. The quality of the work was first class.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair siding and paint exterior on a portion of house on second story.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

09/11/2015

Tramco did a very professional job on my home. At my request, Tramco used Sherwin Williams Duration paint. The job was in some respects difficult given configuration of home but they rented a 45 foot lift to stay off metal roof and paint upper gables. Any concerns immediately taken care of, and the owner Terry Tramel has very high standards and personally inspected the work twice daily and at the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and paint all exterior wood on home. Stain deck and paint 16 exterior wooden windows and 2 door frames. Replace some rotten wood.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

07/01/2014

I live in Washington DC and couldn't be there to supervise the work. Terry was very responsible about completing the tasks on his own an rescuing us from a botched roofing job. i wish my father had known about him in the first place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a badly damaged roof that had been badly repaired by Parker Roofers. Repaired ceilings damaged by leaks. Cleaned exterior of house. Repaired damage and rot caused by weather. Replaced an outdoor stairway.

CATEGORY house painters

01/10/2014

It was slow going for them, I am thrilled with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove mildew and paint screens and doors for sunporch

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

complete site preparations and construction of residential homes, demolition and additions to existing homes, repairs and maintenance of existing homes, anything that your home needs I offer my 35 years of experience and expertise to help you