COMPLETE LAWN SERVICE

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2008

Safari Lawn Care

213  REVIEWS
Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

09/24/2012

They are professional and dependable.  The price is reasonable.  I'm happy with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using the service from Complete Lawn Service for few years.  They come to cut my grass for the front yard (more than an acre) every two weeks.  Sometimes I was too busy or tired, I called them and asked them to cut my back yard as well.  They still gave me a reasonable price.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/05/2010

I stopped using them because there are so many lawn services in my area and as much as I did use them, there were times that I was not always happy with their services. I dealt one-on-one directly with their owner quite often about having some extra work done. In the beginning he was very attentive, but after being with him for almost two years, he started trailing off. It became difficult to get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut and trimmed and did regular lawn service.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/28/2008

The company is good, very responsive and friendly. I will continue to use them in the future and recommend them to other people as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow the lawn, fertilize it and kill the weeds.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Landscaping, Irrigation, Concrete Borders. Commercial And Residential.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa