Gottsche, Dr. Germaine

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public ...

07/09/2012

As listed above, everything went perfect. Each visit was very professional, everyone was fun and friendly, and Dr. Gottsche did a great job explaining each step of the procedure and making it as pain free as any dental procedure can be. I cannot recommend Dr. G. and Shearwater Dental highly enough, she is the best dentist I've found on the coast in 30 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had a few things done at Dr. Gottsche's office. The first was a crown over a tooth that had a huge filling done 10 years ago. It took the standard couple of visits and I was very pleased. She made the entire process as painless and comfortable as possible. The crown fit perfectly and the entire process was handled in a very professional manner. My second major visit was to have an old filling redone. Again, she made this visit easy and friendly. She takes time to explain things and takes extra time to make sure the pain killing medicine had fully taken effect. I could not be more please with her as a dentist. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. Tosha is a hoot and always seems to be in a good mood. I'm not a big fan of dentist, but I am a big fan of Dr. Gottsche and Shearwater Dental, highly recommend.

CATEGORY dentists

05/29/2012

Dr. Gottshe's staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Gottshe has a very patient and kind bedside manner. She made sure I was completely comfortable and at-ease during my appointments. I had a painful, cracked tooth that needed a crown as well as a filling that needed to be replaced. My work isn't complete yet, because my first permanent crown cracked when I bit down (as she was trying to sea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Gottshe to crown a cracked back tooth. She was very calm, patient and helpful. I've had ONE other dentist in my adult life that I enjoyed visiting as well as her. She provided nitrous oxide to calm my nerves and spoke in a calm, quiet tone. I have high anxiety when it comes to dental work of any kind.

CATEGORY dentists,dentures

03/06/2011

It was the best service I have received my entire life. (44) and my husband (59).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Although Don King has closed his practice due to other people poking their noses in other peoples business, his work was excellent! It still is. If he ever gets his personal matters solved, and he reopens his business, his clientele will be there ready & waiting. What it came down to is greedy dentists' not getting their share of HIS money for HIS hard EXCELLENT work. Every dentist you go to, they take a fitting and send off the molding to some one like Mr. King to make dentures. I had periodontal disease and once I had another dentist remove my teeth, Mr. King made me a set of dentures that are perfect. It had to redo what the first lab did, and his price was much more affordable and you can not tell that I wear dentures at 44. Husband also. Not only were we extremely happy, we referred several people to him. They recommended their friends. Overall, I know just from recommendations from my husband and I, he was one of the most sought after lab technicians. Minimum of 20+ people, then who ever they recommended. I am still smiling today!! It took me ten years to find someone like Don King to make my dentures and I hope he reopens soon. WE MISS AND SUPPORT YOU DON!!!

CATEGORY dentures