Complete Home LLC

Angie's List since February 2015

St. James Contracting

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding paint work and room renovations. Does beautiful texture wall finishings. Only complaint, worker is slow at finishing the job.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/05/2015

Work went well. Rob Bess the owner did most of the work. He made valid suggestions, he accompanied me to Home Depot to assist in picking out material needed. His crew and Rob were very professional and very h?lpful. I have already talked with Rob to do additional home repairs this spring. I live in GA and Rob is working on my house in MS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted and installed new bathroom and 1/2 bath, replaced ceiling in master bedroom, did knock down painting in master bedroom, master bathroom, main bathroom, replace tile floors in both baths, installed new ceiling fans in kitchen and bedroom, replaced facial boards, repaired support walls to garage door

CATEGORY remodeling