Affordable Quality Air Cond

B52 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1229 Main St

Ocean Springs, MS 39564

HVAC...

Heating and Air Conditioning (52)Appliance Repair (3)
D

08/02/2018

The original installation went great. The unit was put in successfully and was working wonderfully. Unfortunately after about a year it began acting up and was not working properly. We called Mr. Gary from Affordable Quality Air and he fixed the problem. However, we began having issues again about 2 months ago and it felt as if we had no ac in our house at all. We noticed that our outside unit had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New a/c unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Photo for Affordable Quality Air Cond - 1229 Main St, Ocean Springs, MS - 37287602

07/13/2018

He came the same day I called. He went right to work. He told me my A/C was on its last legs. The compressor was going out. Bu he got it working again. So I have a few days to get some window units.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC stopped wprking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

04/05/2018

I am very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

10/20/2017

Not well, they answer the phone I asked how you doing today they stated you must be selling something and hung up the phone. Probably because my area code wasn't from that area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need an AC compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

07/06/2017

It went well. We were going to pay for more freon, but he was honest and up front and told us we pretty much needed a new system. He gave us a couple of days to think about it and meanwhile held our check. He did not cash the check for the freon and instead just charged us for replacing the unit. They were in and out and cleaned up behind himself. Overall I appreciated his honesty he was not tryin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of the upstairs air conditioning unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2017

06/28/2017

This man is one of the most honest businessmen I have ever dealt with.  Our A/C went out on a holiday weekend, and he came out within two hours.  He could have told us anything, and we would not have known the difference.  His fee was minimal.  On a scale of one to ten, He is a ten and then some.  I would recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

02/04/2017

He did a fantastic job. He was prompt, courteous, and extremely fair with the pricing on the new unit. He is easily my new air conditioning specialist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary and his team removed and replaced my old heat pump and air handler with a new Rheem unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

11/14/2016

Wonderfully, considering i had to get a new unit. lol

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C had gone out-- fan was running, but no cold air. Came out the next morning and did a temporary fix until a new unit could be installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

10/25/2016

After getting a very pricey quote from another company we decided to try Affordable Quality Air. They responded very promptly, did all of the work for a very reasonable (much lower than the other company quoted) and the work they did was fantastic. Our air is working like a charm now. Definitely recommend Affordable Quality Air for all of your ac needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to have our inside air conditioning unit and our outside unit replaced completely.

CATEGORY appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

10/17/2016

The response was immediate, professional and the issue was corrected. The repair person was professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The AC in one of the family's rental stores went out. It was crucial to have it corrected immediately.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016