Jeremy's Perfect Finish LLC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since March 2014

Awards & Badges

864 Foley St

Jackson, MS 39202

Jeremy' Perfect Finish offers detailed interior and exterior finishes. Licensed for lead renovations. From finishing new drywall and repairing old to a completely painted product. Refinishing all woodwork including exterior doors to interior stain finishes. Also we apply custom interior finishes including American Clay and Venetian Plaster. We have 22 years of experience in the field working on residential as well as commercial. We are a focus oriented crew that pays special attention to details. We drug screen all of our employees as well as background checks. Licensed and Insured....

interior painting (46)drywall (19)house painting (12)woodworking (8)cabinet refacing (5)home remodeling (4)home builder (2)deck cleaning (2)plastering (2)bathtub refinishing (2)door installation (1)home remodeling (1)

07/25/2020

My wife and I purcheded our wonderful new house in 2003 and after 16 plus year of living in our home we committed to a complete remodel. Our home had many great fearures; split plan, open high ceilings, large laundry room, wonderful storage, built ins, however we had been dreaming of converting the entire home from a traditional achitectual to a stylish and sophiticate Millan design. We wanted ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Achitectual Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,custom furniture,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,structural engineer,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Photo for Jeremy's Perfect Finish LLC - 864 Foley St, Jackson, MS - 38747397
D

07/07/2020

Their bid was very, very high - compared to other bids and compared to what I have paid before. He said they were busy. Companies will do this when they don't need the work. Short term perspective. If they were good and did the job for a fair price, then I would hire them again and again - and tell others. However, such a ridiculous bid will only discourage me from giving this company positive fee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two story house painted and typical wood rot repair.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

07/03/2020

This review should list under painting and plaster as well as general remodel. Jeremy's men did an excellent job. This was a very difficult project that involved grinding and sanding old plaster and restoring it to its original condition while capturing all dust. They used a state of the art machine, and worked carefully in close and hot quarters, being careful not to get dust in the house. There ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel, Paint Removal, Plaster Restoration

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

07/03/2020

Jeremy's guys did excellent work. This service was performed one year ago and it has held up well (besides some staining from hard water and fixtures which isn't their fault). Jeremy's men carefully wet sanded the tub and were careful in applying epoxy to keep fumes out of the house. They even when out of their way to purchase an extra vent fan to help. When one small blemish appeared they made su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reglazing of old cast iron tub

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

12/16/2019

These folks painted the entire exterior of my home this fall. They just did a great job. Excellent work. I would certainly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of the entire exterior of my home.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

09/25/2019

Excellent work, friendly and knowledgeable professionals; would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet refinishing/new doors/hardware, retape loose wallboard tape and repaint two ceilings

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

09/04/2019

They are the most professional team I have ever seen. They were all very respectful of me and my property. They always arrived on time each day and cleaned up things like paint chips or sawdust before leaving each day. There was a supervisor who came regularly and inspected the project as it was ongoing. I could not be more pleased with the entire team. I rate them A-plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total house painting and repairs made and they also had a team of deck builders who replaced the old deck with a new and better one.

CATEGORY remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you so much Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I know in the past you have had to deal with some shady contractors and there was no way I was going to let you be treated like that again. You are a wonderful client to work for and we look forward to helping you out any way you may need in the future. Jeremy

07/12/2019

Jeremy and his crew restored significantly peeling paint on seven large historic windows in the Belhaven neighborhood. They also got some of the windows operational, repaired some rotting wood, and restored the brass fasteners to provide the historic look. The final quality was superb and has held up perfectly after 1 year. These guys really know their paints, curing processes, and subtle techniqu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead Certified Renovation on Large Historic Windows

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleassure working with you on that project and I look forward to the bathroom remodel that is upcoming for you. We promise to make you just as happy with these results as well.

01/02/2019

I needed this done on a specific day. Jeremy was able to get this done without much notice. The job was done quickly, professionally, and for a very good price. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small drywall hole repaired

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

07/06/2018

It took him at least a week to come out and give me a quote. Then he said he'd send me an email with a quote the next day. I texted him a couple of days later. No response to text, no call, no email - no quote. If he didn't want the job, he should have just said so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an interior room painted, appr 9'x13'

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you feel this way, but I sent an estimate out the following day to the email address I had gotten from you. I never heard a response from you so I assumed I was to high in pricing. I would be more than happy to make it up to you somehow. I hate you feel this way. Let me know if you change your mind. I can get the email address resolved and get you the estimat...

We do drywall, painting, staining, and specialty wall treatments. Also repair and refinish doors, cabinets, and decks.

We do not do any work outside the parameters of our liabilty insurance coverage. Inquire by phone or email as to the limits.