BULLOCKS AUTO REPAIR

Angie's List since September 2008

auto...

03/11/2013

I am new to the area and don't have any contacts to ask for references. I turned to Angies List and chose this repair service based on other reviews. I called Bullock's and was asked to describe the problem. It was diagnosed correctly over the phone and I took the car in the next morning for repair. A tech drove the vehicle to ensure the alternator was the problem, and then gave me cost to repair....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced alternator.

03/04/2013

I have been satisfied with the service received at Bullocks every time I have used them over a 10

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front end work on a GMC Sierra truck.. I have used Bullock's many times over the years. Richie Perkins and his crew are honest men who do a good job at a reasonable price. Most importantly, when they tell you what needs repaired, you dont have to worry about being misled.

12/17/2012

Dropped in without an appointment, my son described the problem and Bullocks figured the problem out right away and repaired it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son took our vehicle in for a brake job. Bullock did a great job. Good price, professional job.

11/23/2011

Try to remember to call for appointments, and give them additiional time if they are trying to solve a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having a two-year-old premium battery checked by the nation-wide AUTO supply business that sold it to me, AND was also told the alternator wasn't supplying enough recharge OR I had a starter problem, I took my 1995 T-Bird into Bullock once again . Two days later, the alternator checked okay, the starter and wiring were ok AND my cranking problem was caused by a bad cell in the battery. Richie and the crew came through again, as they have for us and our friends for almost 20 years. I'm trying to find a roofer, landscaper, tree man, and general house repair person that are as fair, reliably, and dependable as they are. IF this will be your first time to try Bullock's Auto Repair, don't come looking for frills with Internet connections, lounge chairs, background music, host/hostess or free pastries and exotic coffee. Be prepared to have you car fixed correctly at a fair price in a reasonable amount of time!

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

07/12/2011

The owner's name is Ritchie Perkins. Again, it is one of those rare finds where he is so honest and dependable. He is also a little expensive, but when you don't know anything about fixing a vehicle yourself it is good to have somebody that you trust and depend on. It is worth it even if he is a little higher than some of the others. I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bullock's Auto Repair for new tires and a brake job.

auto repair and services