Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

Horn Lake, MS 38637

New Trane HVAC System

New Trane HVAC System

hvac repair202038654
We replaced an old inefficient system with a new Trane HVAC system. We replaced the evaporator, furnace, & condenser. Only the condenser is pictured here.

Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC specializes in residential air conditioning and heating maintenance, repairs, and installations. We're locally owned and operated. Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating is fully licensed, bonded, insured and NATE certified. NATE certified technicians are skilled professionals who have proven their knowledge in the HVAC industry by passing specialized NATE certification tests....

hvac repair (21)

08/03/2020

Mr.Rodgers arrived promptly at the time he stated he would and was very courteous. He quickly assessed the problem and had everything working properly in no time. I would highly recommend his company and will definitely use them again the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added R-22 Refrigerant

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for allowing me to help with your HVAC issues. Thanks for taking the time to share your Ro Rodgers HVAC experience with others. Ro Rodgers

06/12/2019

Very professional. I hired him because AHS sent someone who tried to swindle money from me. I would definitely use him in the future and refer him to family and friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/16/2019

My experience with Ro Rodgers was awesome! This young man is very punctual, knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He explained very step in replacing the fan and what caused it to stop working. He is extremely affordable. I will definitely recommend Mr. Rodgers for all of your a/c and heating needs. I'm definitely a loyal customer! My a/c is blowing snowballs now 😀 Thanks so much Sherry Nich...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the a/c fan inside replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/08/2019

The team was great and went above and beyond their jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac heating unit replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Thank you for your business Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for sharing your Ro Rodgers HVAC Experience.

05/02/2019

Exceeded my expectations all around. Ro was knowledgeable, professional, comprehensive and HONEST.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC inspection, assessment, pricing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for allowing me to come give you a free second opinion. Thank you for sharing your Ro Rodgers HVAC experience.

11/01/2018

He knew what the problem was within a couple of minutes and was able to fix it fast and efficiently. He took the time to explain problem to me and i haven't had any problems since his visit but I know if anymore problems come I will definitely give him a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C heating

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

10/31/2018

It went very well. He was very informative and explained all our options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to check my air unit in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

06/05/2018

Once again, Ro Rodgers AC and Heating did an outstanding job for us. Over the years, he has been our reliable source for fair and competent service on our 2 heating/AC units, one of which he installed. We recommend Ro highly as a trustworthy service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring AC checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

03/16/2018

Ro Rodgers was the second contractor to give me a quote on replacing my furnace. I have an AHS home warranty, which I become more displeased with each year mostly because the contractors they use try to fleece the customer to make the same profit they would make if I didn’t have a warranty. Ro was helpful in insuring I had the documents I needed to get a cash option from my warranty after I fired ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my gas furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

12/12/2017

This was a very pleasant experience. Ro listened and immediately found and fixed the problem. Excellent interaction and transaction. Will refer to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

Thank you for choosing Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!

Air Conditioning & Heating Repairs, System Replacements & Installs, Indoor Air Quality, NEST Thermostat Installations, NEST Camera Installations

Duct Cleaning