Floyd Harold Heating & Air Inc.

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since December 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Locally owned & operated. Additional address - PO Box 8284, Greenwood, MS, 38935....

01/15/2014

i had a breaker issue. i told them that before they came. serviceman came told me i more than likely had a breaker problem  i asked him to change the breaker and was told tey did not carry breakers on the truck. I was charged $99 dollars for nothing.

03/14/2012

He did a good job and as 17.53 professional as in the commercial aspect I would expect.  As far as 17.59--- done.  I didn’t have any problems with the unit.  -----18.10 furnace18.12 ---it did come out like it should and he came right out.  I was overall satisfied, it wasn’t cheap.   I would have like to keep 18.22 but I got what I paid for and I am satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Harold Floyd Heating & Air Inc --18.10

11/21/2011

Professional and on time. I requested he call in the morning for a meeting in the afternoon and he did. He made the meeting and walk thru on time and finished all inspections and repairs on time. Had a great knowledge of a rarely found in the south water boiler furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected, sealed, and fired up a huge gas burning boiler in the basement for radiator heat throughout the house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

New installations, replacements, repairs, maintenance heating and air conditioning & duct cleaning.