Garage Door Doctor LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2007

We are a locally owned company based in the central Mississippi area. We work on ALL brands of doors and openers. We try to carry the necessary parts on our service trucks to complete repairs once we get started. Owner-operated. Uses subs for various jobs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges....

N/A
P.S. Home & Lawn Care

We started our business to be able to give customers a complete experience. We take care of everything from hanging drapes in your home to making your yard look better than the office. What makes us different is we use the correct tools for the correct problem. For instance if we were to edge your driveway we are not going to use a weed eater we will use an edger. That is what you will be getting with us. Where we are not a corporate company because we still talk to our customers human to human. We do not like talking to computers and believe some things are just better in person.

08/07/2017

Terrific service! Great price, friendly and knowledgeable technicians, had everything installed and working in half a day! The only garage door specialist I will ever use!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed garage door on carport to garage conversion

CATEGORY garage doors,lawn service

08/29/2016

Fast and easy. Repairs made and have lasted. Would use the company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

08/29/2016

Everything went well. The doors have worked fine with no issues since the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring broke while door was in raised position. When letting the door down manually, my grip slipped and the door slammed down HARD. Bending in such a way that it had a large gap in the top. I called Garage Door Doctor and they sent someone out to give me an estimate. The repairman said he would replace the springs (on both doors as I have two) and install brace that blends well and not an obvious repair. All of this was done in a professional manner at a reasonable price. A fraction of the cost of new replacement.

C

11/30/2015

Put in a door that was not the color we thought we were getting. The person that was installing the garage was having a hard time because it was too hot for him.  As a wife that had a soldier on deployment, I felt intimated by him, and just gave in to keeping the new install with the wrong color. Now 3 months later, water is coming in from the bottom of the garage. I do not recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door

11/06/2015

See aboveCalled on Wednesday and scheduled for Thursday at noon.  Never heard from him again.  I called him several times on Thursday and Friday morning.  Still no response.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Door & Opener - Repair & Installation.

Foundation Repair.