Marblelife

A 40 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since September 2010

510 E Pearce Blvd

Wentzville, MO 63385

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in tile and epoxy flooring -- Restoration, polishing, cleaning, staining, installs, and repairs. We can also work with marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo, travertine, slate, etc. We have all our own green patented products we use. We do not subcontract any flooring work. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

floor cleaning (28)marble and granite (14)tile installation (11)silver polishing (8)stamped concrete (4)epoxy flooring (4)flooring (3)concrete driveway installation (2)countertop installation (1)concrete repair (1)

07/23/2019

Fabulous from the start! I have always wanted a new countertop but didn't want to spend a fortune. The craftsmen came to my house promptly on time and were very professional. They informed us what they would be doing from start to finish. The look of my countertop is amazing and we have now decided we must get the playroom floor done for the kids to brighten up the room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy countertop

CATEGORY countertops,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

11/02/2018

The work was done efficiently and on time. The technician was professional and easy to work with. The front porch is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired & refinished a front porch

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

08/20/2018

Went well overall, the gentlemen who did the work was very professional. I am just hoping that it is enough to stop a shower leak for a decent amount of time before having to repeat the procedure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marble shower cleaned up, re-grouted.

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

10/17/2017

Excellent. Arrived early. Worked diligently. Excellent results for 2 bathroom countertops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished marble tops

CATEGORY marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

07/10/2017

Jim did an amazing job! He was very clean and professional, and was a better price than any competition!! Will definitely rehire!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marble flooring in my home

CATEGORY flooring,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/05/2017

Work was done timely and professionally. Cleaned work area and when done everything looked like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed some shower tile and replaced water damaged wall behind tile, then cleaned the old tile that had been removed. Reset removed tile and re-grouted and sealed entire shower. Cleaned shower floor base.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

08/30/2016

The job went smooth. There guys were well spoken & very knowledgeable. I liked them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come out to see what if anything could be done to our terrazzo. They look our 100+ years old, dirty, ugly terrazzo flooring and made it nice beautiful again. It looks the shiny & clean like the hotels and casinos lobby's in Vegas. What Marblelife did I didn't think was possible. I would refer them to everyone.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

08/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired EnduraCrete for apply a flake epoxy floor in our garage, the floor had lots of cracks and we were not sure if it need to be replace. When Jim came out he assured us that the cracks could be filled and there would be no problem putting down the flake floor. The process was so smooth and they had it done within 4 days. We couldn't believe it. They are a one of a kind company that I would refer to anyone. Their staff is very knowledgeable at what they do!

CATEGORY concrete driveway,flooring,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

08/30/2016

Marblelife brought my marble floors back to life. They made the whole process from the first call to set the appointment to the courtesy call after the floors were completed. The guys were very knowledgeable and informative on how I should be taking care of my floors. I would refer Marblelife to anyone.

CATEGORY marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

Tile and epoxy flooring. Restoration, polishing, cleaning, sealing, staining, installs, repairs, stain removal, grout restoration, and grout cleaning. We can also work with marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo, travertine, slate, etc.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover