BEASLEY'S HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

We have 2 service men and 3 installation men. Payment is required at the time the service or installed is completed. We also work with Lowe's on installation of Trane equipment....

West Heating & Cooling

We strive to asses any HVAC system, gas or electric, that is not functioning properly.. We do system change-outs, repairs to existing units, removal of old and installation of new/used furnace and AC Units as well as Heatpumps. We are family owned and operated, founded in 1965 by Gale West in Macks Creek, MO. Now ran by his son, Brian, this small town business has acquired an exponential amount of service work and customers in the last few years. Call today for a free quote on a system changeout, to have your system checked for quality performance or to have repairs. We have you covered when your furnace or AC doesn't want to work properly in the wee hours or on a holiday 24/7 Emergency Servicing and Repairs

05/28/2014

Their service call costs $50. I've used them more than once and they've been very professional. They're honest about their pricing; they don't try to overcharge or charge me for the parts that are not needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beasley's Heating & Cooling last came out for a repair.

05/09/2014

Called them to come look at my air conditioner. twice, I was told a tech would come out, and twice nobody showed up. Ended up calling somebody else after a week of nobody coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

10/01/2013

Made an appointment to have some equipment installed. They didn't show, they didn't reschedule and to date have not responded back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

C

07/08/2013

Technician was very friendly and knowledgeable.  However, he told me that replacing the unit was about the only thing that could be done.  We got a second opinion and were about to repair the unit and fill with frion for $250.  I feel this company only wants to make sales, not repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed broken AC

D

08/16/2012

They had difficulty with the equipment they use to test the condenser--and then they attempted to sell me a new unit that was a different brand and would have cost me hundreds more to replace because they would have to change the ductwork .  They claim to represent Lennox, which is my unit, then wanted to sell me a new trane unit---They quoted me a price that was 300 more than the company that eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came out to examine my AC

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We do HVAC installation of new equipment, sevices and repairs. We also do commercial Hvac and refrigeration.