Freedom Restoration & Roofing

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since July 2014

Are you worried about the state of your home’s exterior? Freedom Restoration & Roofing is a full-service roofing and storm restoration company also specializing in siding and gutter services. If your home has suffered storm damage or if you’re looking to stay on top of roof repairs, our technicians have the training and experience to offer the best solution. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction, which is why we do everything we can to facilitate your needs. We offer 24/7 emergency services, insurance claims expertise, financing, and extensive warranties – all the things you need for a worry-free experience....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

03/27/2019

I was impressed with this company. I had suspect roof damage following a storm and worked with Mike who performed a roof inspection. He was very professional, customer friendly and knowledgeable. It turned out my roof did not require repair/replacement. I further commend for their integrity. If/when I am need of future roof repair I will certainly look to Freedom (and Mike) first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect roof for possible damage as a result of severe wind storm.

11/16/2017

It went GREAT! I was kept informed and notified about every step of the process from taking estimates to the roof being completed. The work was done in a timely manner, efficiently, and the final result came out AMAZING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have my roof replaced on a newly bought home.

09/30/2016

Freedom did a great job and even consulted with the buyer of my house for color choice. They were on time and cleaned up immediately. I would highly recommend this company for any restoration or roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a bind. The closing on the sale of my house was depending on a new roof being put on. The insurance adjuster couldn't be there until one week before closing. Ryan at Freedom met the adjuster at the house and was able to get the work done by my closing date!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,insurance companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business! Thanks for the review!

09/29/2016

Ryan was professional and courteous to the adjuster and to me. He did a great job replacing my roof and cleaned up immediately! I would highly recommend Freedom Restoration and Roofing to anyone needing this kind of work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was really in a bind. The sale of my house was pending when I was told I needed to have the roof replaced due to hail damage. I contacted my insurance company but the adjuster couldn't come until a week before my closing. Ryan at Freedom Roofing said he would meet the adjuster on the appointed day and would be able to get the work done by my closing date. And he did!!

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business! Thanks for the great review!

09/26/2016

The experience went great as they were very prompt and finished as fast as possible. Everything the company said they would do, they followed through with. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for any roof repairs or replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof as well as the gutters. They also walked the area with the Insurance Inspector to prove that a new roof was needed.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business very much! Thanks for the great review!

Free 7 Point Home Inspection, Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Downspouts, Soffit, Fascia, and Blown in Attic Insulation We also provide Emergency Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing