Collins, Dr. Tim C.

Angie's List since October 2011

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr Collins for lower back pain. That day I felt some relief and over the next couple of days back to normal. He did not do x-rays that day and does not do them unless they are needed and very reasonable price. He suggested and demonstrated exercises. He mailed a suggested treatment plan to keep the problem from returning, which I plan to do. I will be recommending him to anyone needing a Chiropractor.

04/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Collins is a professional who listens to you. He is thorough and very helpful in suggesting practical lifestyle changes which are conducive to better health. His treatments are very effective which for me produced immediate results.

06/16/2012

He is excellent and really cares about his patients. He wants to hear about all your aches and pains and will take care of them and also suggest vitamins instead of medicine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I really like this Chiropractor. I had never been to one till I moved to Warrenton, MO. I had painted our whole house and was really soar and aching all over. He made me feel 100% again. I have seen him multiple times since then and he does a great job. He is great and really cares about his patients. If you need one this is the one I would go to. I would recommend him to everyone.

10/12/2011

On this psarticular day I began feeling dizzy during my adjustment. Dr. Collins slowly helped me up and to a chair. He checked my bloodpressure, which was high. Then he helped me to another room and seated me in a recliner and provided treatment to relax me. He came back to check on me and I was doing fine but he insisted I go to the hospital or my doctor. Dr. Collins always goes the extra mile fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was experiencing neck and lower back pain. I have visited this office many times in the past for treatment and have always been very happy with my experience.