3 C Construction LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2011

3 C Construction LLC is family owned & operated since 2004. We offer free estimates. Professional quality is our standard of excellence!!!...

N/A
Meyer Custom Carpentry

Meyer custom Carpentry is a new and up coming business. I have twenty plus years experience in the building/remodeling industry and I’m looking forward to doing business with you.

09/19/2016

They were super prompt, adjusting their schedule to move us in according to our needs. Very helpful and easy to work with. I would not hesitate to hire again if I had painting and repair needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had drywall seem cracks that needed to be repaired and repainted, plus some other interior painting.

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

07/16/2016

The previous owners left our house in disrepair and neglect. Clayton remodeled our house making it better than when we bought it. He was courteous, solved our problems and made us feel like we were his only customer. We had a water leak during construction and Clayton dropped everything to come out at 10:30pm to address the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of kitchen, living room flooring, new carpeting upstairs, poured concrete patio, and general maintenance.

CATEGORY woodworking

11/05/2015

Great job, able to sell the home very quickly afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of entire split level home; made minor repairs to a deck.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

09/01/2015

three men worked on job, finished in a reasonable time.work was satifactory, although had to be called back once to secure outside spiket. workers were friendly yet professional. I was charged a fair price for work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in new toilet, cleaned inside of hot water heater, put in water filter, installed outside water fawcet, glazed bathtub,replaced fawcet in kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

12/02/2014

It went great! Finished in about an hour. Looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a shelf in my basement.

CATEGORY woodworking

Flooring installation, exterior painting, siding, windows, doors, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover