Advanced Cleaners

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED CLEANING BUISNESS, WHICH MEANS A BETTER CLEAN FOR YOU!!!!! OUR EMPLOYES ARE OUR FAMILY AND PUT FORTH THAT EXTRA NEEDED ATTETION AND CARE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. WE ONLY HAVE TWO CREWS SO OUR CUSTOMERS WILL ALWAYS SEE A FAMILIAR, FRIENDLY FACE!!!!...

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Listed phone number no longer in service

01/21/2013

I have already wrote a review on this company, so I do not remember the exact date of service. I do remember this company was INCREDIBLE. They came on time, cleaned my carpet and it looked brand new! The price was cheap compared to other companies. I tried calling them for service in 2012 but their phone number was disconnected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

09/14/2011

I called Marty at last minute.. needing my carpet cleaned in a jiffy. He was able to accommodate me in just a few days. He was on time, and was in and out in just an hour. He got every spot and stain out. My carpets looked brand new, and he was so affordable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used carpet cleaners in the past, but this company is amazing. I never thought my stains and spots would come out. My carpet was so bad, that it looked a different color than it actually was. Marty was able to get every spot and stain out. My carpet looked brand new! Also, I did not give him much notice, but he still was able to accommodate me. He was punctual, and was done in just an hour. I recommend this company to anyone looking for AWESOME affordable carpet cleaning services.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning

WE OFFER A FULLY DETAILED CLEAN FOR RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL AND NEW CONSTRUCTION CLEANING. WE ALSO OFFER INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WINDOW CLEANING FOR RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL AND NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

NA