Bill's Automotive

A 16 Reviews

Angie's List since August 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

755 Forest Ave

Valley Park, MO 63088

Please call for more information....

auto repair (15)tire buying and repair (2)

09/11/2014

very responsive in a time of need

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
helped get car trunk and other car repair services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2014

12/28/2012

Bill's Automotive replaced the shift motor that had gone bad.  The service was done at a very reasonable price.  I would definitely use Bill's Automotive in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill's Automotive worked on my 4 wheel drive on my Ford FX-150, which was not engaging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2012

11/14/2012

They're very close to us and are probably 200 yards from our front door. He always gets us in when we need their services. He's a nice guy and he does great work for a reasonable amount of money. Three months ago my husband was pulling out of the driveway and the car stopped and so he gets out and opens the hood. Bill left from his shop and walked over to see if he needed anything and then sent a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill's Automotive replaced four tires on my car and changed the oil in my husband's car.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2012

11/14/2012

A great company, honest owner and a great group of mechanics.  I always refer people to Bill's Automotive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bills Automotive has been our auto service for 10 years.  Ed the Owner has always been through, honest and provides quality work at a fair price.  We have 5 vehicles that are serviced and maintained at Bill's.  We keep our cars over 10 year and Ed keeps them in top shape.  prices have ranged from 25.00-1,100.00.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2012

03/10/2012

He is honest. He will not do repairs that are not necessary. He is easy to deal with, and he knows cars. You feel comfortable with him, and it is hard to find a good auto mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there for an oil change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2012

12/02/2011

The experience was very good. It was very nice. They were easy to work with and there were no problems. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Bill's Automotive for tires.

CATEGORY car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2011

12/02/2011

They are great.  The repair work is always done well.  It is a good place to take your vehicle to.  I will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couple of weeks ago I took my vehicle to Bill’s Automotive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2011

07/13/2011

He is always very quick. I discovered him two years ago to be cheaper than anybody else. I never had any trouble with anything he ever repaired. My car is always ready when he says. The whole crew is very nice and always very polite. I would absolutely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bill's Automotive for auto service today. They repaired the air conditioner in my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2011

12/20/2010

They are fine and they do a good job. I would recommend them. Their price is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car to Bill’s Automotive about a month ago for repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2010

12/31/2008

Bill's Automotive was started by Ed's father over 30 years ago. It is an old fashioned family business that provides excellent service and high quality work. Ed is a true professional who is honest and honorable. I highly recommend this company to everyone needing auto repair and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed replaced the front brakes on 17 year old 92 Toyota Celica. He was unable to find rotors for the brakes at supply store so he turned them himself. Total cost for brake replacement was $175. He also did tire rotation and informed us 2 of the tires would not be safe for my son, who drives the car, to take on a trip to Ohio and recommended replacing the tires. He doesn't carry the type of tires needed so we will have to get them at Firestone. He doesn't profit in any way from telling us to replace the tires. He truly had my son's safety at heart. He also checked the rear brakes on my 97 Grand Caravan after I was told by another company that the brakes were leaking. He told me that they were not leaking enough to be concerned about and would recheck in 1 year.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Repair & Service,Auto Repair & Service,Brake Repair,Auto Springs & Suspension,Mufflers & Exhaust Systems,Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair,Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment