Acasta Systems painting

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since November 2016

Acasta Systems LLC Painting is a professional, owner operated painting company based out of the Chesterfield and Ballwin Missouri area. We provide quality painting services at an affordable price. Our services include, whole home interior painting, Exterior painting, wallpaper removal & installation, decorative painting, drywall installation & finishing, drywall repair, deck staining, and much more. We also provide kitchen and Bath remodeling, basement finishing and general construction services. ...

360 Painting of St. Louis County

360 Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, as well as home remodeling. We value quality, beauty, and customer satisfaction in all of our work; we stand by our name and our family's name. We are family-owned, as well as woman-owned and minority-owned. We have long been in business as a paid hobby, but have since decided to make a living from it.

12/16/2017

They did a great job, showed up on time and finished in an efficient time frame. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing painting or remodeling services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed painting done in our master bedroom, Acasta Systems ended up painting our bedroom and remodeling our entire basement including a bathroom and 4 rooms.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

10/28/2017

Everything went great! He arrived on time and in no time at all was done. My basement has never looked better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my basement repainted

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you, we appreciate your buisness

11/11/2016

It's a difficult area because from the ceiling to the bottom of the stairs is approximately 17 ft. He made sure the paint was evenly covering all areas and was very careful not to damage anything. I have already hired Jonathan to do more work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jonathan painted the walls going down the stairs to the basement

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior Painting, Cabinet Painting, Drywall Hanging, Finishing & Repair, Power Washing.

Deck Building, Furniture Repair, Exterior Painting